Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nctarheel0619

John Clayton's QB Rankings

46 posts in this topic

Matt Schaub? Uh, no.

Joe Flacco, Matt Ryan and maybe michael vick and tony romo are the only QBs I see a major problem with being ahead of Cam.....but everyone is trying to sell Cam short because he is coming off his rookie season

1 person likes this

i think the word "elite" gets devalued when you have 13 guys there. kinda like bro's who always describe their friday nights as "epic"

Honestly I think alot of what Cam did was because of the system he's in.

The system the Panthers ran would be impossible without Cam.

both of these statements are accurate.

newton just wouldn't have been (as) successful in some other systems out there or in some situations and systems that he could have landed in. what we had with fox/davidson would have been horrible for him (not that foxy would have had the balls to start him unless forced to do so by management). it needed to be a system that was built around him for him to excel and reach his potential. he could have done ok in some other systems, but with his unique skill set the smart thing was to build a system around what he does, which is what is happening here.

sooo...yes, a lot of the success he had was because of the system, but this system would have been impossible to run without cam because it was built for him.

1 person likes this

way to stick your neck out John.

John's definition of an "elite" qb = "An elite quarterback has the ability to throw for 4,000 yards, complete 60 percent of his passes and generate more than 20 points a game" Cam = 4051, 60% and team avg 18 ppg and ranks 15 and a "Pennington" while Ryan is at 4177, 61%, 18 ppg and is a top ten "Elite" qb. ????

How many would draft/start Ryan over Cam on the same team right now?

How in the blue hell do you have Tony Romo and Joe Flacco as elite.....stupid list is stupid

So when John Clayton is not too busy looking sexy he does position ranking articles...nice..

Flacco...joke. Team relies on D.

Vick...no way

Romo...chokes as soon as there is any pressure

Cutler....talent but no leadership skills.

Ryan...noodle arm and chokes under pressure.

haha flacco so high and stafford so low. this guy is a fuging moron

Herm Edtwats has Andy Dalton at like #6 and Cam around 20. Says Dalton will be a much better QB and he has a better team. I always thought herm was retarded. This confirms it

1 person likes this