Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Section 121

14 posts in this topic

Posted

So my buddy and I are thinking about driving down from Ohio to the Oakland game on December 23rd. We were looking at tickets in section 121, with tickets in the range of 130. anyone want offer any insight on that section and/or any other recommendations about other sections in that price range? thanks!

Posted

121.jpg

Posted

121.jpg

did you get that from a site that shows a picture from every section or something?

EDIT: nevermind, i'm an idiot lol

Posted

I know it says seatdata.com on the image, but if you go directly to that website it will show you a thumbnail size image of the seat view and ask you to sign up for a membership to see the bigger version.

Instead you can usually find any seat view for most venues if you google image search the venue and section, like "bank of america stadium 121".

Posted

I know it says seatdata.com on the image, but if you go directly to that website it will show you a thumbnail size image of the seat view and ask you to sign up for a membership to see the bigger version.

Instead you can usually find any seat view for most venues if you google image search the venue and section, like "bank of america stadium 121".

alright, cool. thanks man

Posted

I sit in 119 just to the right of this section and its an accurate picture.

Posted

I've sat in 121 and the pic is accurate.

Posted

So my buddy and I are thinking about driving down from Ohio to the Oakland game on December 23rd. We were looking at tickets in section 121, with tickets in the range of 130. anyone want offer any insight on that section and/or any other recommendations about other sections in that price range? thanks!

Those are good seats, and a good price. I say do it!

Posted

My seats are in Section 120, just to the right, out of the picture. The seat numbers start with seat one staring on the right aisle with seat two to the left, ... where seat 24 should be on the left side of the section, on the left aisle.

Posted

Not a bad view; I'm not a PSL owner, but have been numerous times with a friend in section 123 to the left of this picture. JR must like the view too because his box will be just over your left shoulder.

Posted

I love LL endzone. Sat there 1 year. When the action is in that end-zone....awesome. If other team is backed up there, end-zone noise sometimes makes a diff. Great view of players. Worst is...the action all at the other end. But...well worth the risk. Great seats!

Posted

endzone seats are the best, whether you are upper or lower.