Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NFL Films - Carolina Panthers Yearbook 2011 (YouTube)

48 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm ready to hit somebody and then do a little dance after.

Posted

The way our offense finished up the season last year was incredible. They should be even better coming out of the gates this season. I don't know if there are any defenses that will be able to stop us from putting up huge numbers.

Posted

That was wonderful, thank you for posting this.

Posted

well.... there goes all the semen out of my body...

Posted

I hope lilsmitty or whatever his name is doesn't get in a fued with the creator of this video

shrug.gif

Posted

:cam: Let it soak in......football nervana

Posted

The way our offense finished up the season last year was incredible. They should be even better coming out of the gates this season. I don't know if there are any defenses that will be able to stop us from putting up huge numbers.

Personally I hope that the Panthers Defense stops other from putting up huge numbers. just in case. ;)

But, I can't wait for the season to start!! OMG!!!

Posted

Goosebumps....Cam has turned it all around and I cant wait for the season to start!

Posted

Bump. How is this not pinned?

Posted

I don't see how people point at the second half of cam's season and think he played poorly. People are quick to point out his interceptions as a flaw, but when he cuts them down and becomes more efficient all the sudden "defenses figured him out less yards blahaahhaha".

This offense may not be as statistically dominant this coming season, but I think it's going to be damn near unstoppable. With Cam working on his check down game and chud knowing how to make the most of our running personnel we are going to be breaking off chunks of YAC and big run plays. Cam's incredible deep ball is going to make appearances, but it's not going to be forced like it was sometimes last year.

As long as Kuechly is as good as he looks (Beason/Davis are just gravy at this point) and Norman can just prevent abuse from taller number 2 receivers the defense should be just good enough to put those close games in our favor. Even with poor DT play and lack of a consistent pass rush (also usually the DTs fault on our team) what really killed us were tight ends and runs to the outside. Kuechly Beason or Davis being on the field would have stopped a very large amount of those misdirection runs.

Posted

Thanks for posting the vid!

Posted

Just realized that all those balls he is giving out to kids after scores; that's how you build a rabid, passionate fan base. They're the next generation!

:cam: