Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fieryprophet

NFL Films - Carolina Panthers Yearbook 2011 (YouTube)

48 posts in this topic

Just realized that all those balls he is giving out to kids after scores; that's how you build a rabid, passionate fan base. They're the next generation!

:cam:

All part of Jerry's plan.

One day we won't be posting another yearbook, but our own episode of America's Game.

i loved shockey since he was drafted by the gaints, he was awesome back then. Even last year you could see the guy still just has great routes and positioning. I think he had a broken leg or some kind of injury going into the SB with the Saints* and the dude still scored a TD. Not sure why we let him go.

Also the dude is a magnet for Superbowls, the guy has been on 2 different teams that won it all, if anything keep his ass around as a lucky charm.

i loved shockey since he was drafted by the gaints, he was awesome back then. Even last year you could see the guy still just has great routes and positioning. I think he had a broken leg or some kind of injury going into the SB with the Saints**** and the dude still scored a TD. Not sure why we let him go.

Also the dude is a magnet for Superbowls, the guy has been on 2 different teams that won it all, if anything keep his ass around as a lucky charm.

We only signed him to a one-year deal. We didn't let him go. He isn't on a team right now, so I doubt he's accepting any team's offers. I'm pretty sure we threw an offer his way.

We only signed him to a one-year deal. We didn't let him go. He isn't on a team right now, so I doubt he's accepting any team's offers. I'm pretty sure we threw an offer his way.

i think i remember seeing somewhere that we did and it's sitting on the table. if he wants to play i'm sure he'll sign it and we'll be better for it. it's not that we need him, but he makes us better.

OMG I am so excited!

bump

Thanks man. I've been dying to see that. The one time they did show it, my Dvr f'd up and didn't record.

May the purest of virgins be placed at your door step.

Bumpage to keep this on the front page!

"My Swag is to the moon today!"

Cameron J. Newton

I also cried during that video. You know what did it?

YOU CAN'T STOP RITCHIE BROCKELL!!!

Anybody have a link to to this year's edition? I know they had it on the big screen at fan fest, but I can't find it on the web, nor an air date for it on TV.

I've been looking for it on espn schedule, but it doesn't look like its been released yet. They've only had like 16 teams so far, so it doesn't surprise me that we'd be one of the bottom half teams.