Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lance Armstrong drops fight against doping charges; title losses & lifetime ban pending

44 posts in this topic

Posted

^^Well put

Posted

I can see why he is giving up defending his name against a group that will never stop trying to tear it down.

He knows he won. His friends and team know he won. No point in losing more sleep over it. Must be a huge daily headache for him.

2 people like this

Posted

I'd still let him tap this...even with one ball...RAWR!

1 person likes this

Posted

Whether or not he cheated, I hope he can find some peace now by letting all of this go. Hopefully now he can focus completely on his family and any future work with supporting cancer research without these people hounding him in the background.

Posted

I wonder why they were after him so hard? What's the honest to goodness point?

Cheated or not, he passed the tests given, and won the TDF. That's all I need to know.

Posted

So who won those 7 TDF??.......Lance Armstrong did! Thats how I see it and will forever see it. My opinion means more to me and is just as credible than the USADA's (or what ever fancy title they give themselves to sound more prominent or official) mere opinion. The USADA is now officially on my ever growing "acronyms that dont mean $#@!" list.

Posted

i love when people get nationalistic about things they don't really care about.

Posted

i love when people get nationalistic about things they don't really care about.

I actually care, I might not have raced road bikes but I've raced mountain bikes, he's long been a hero to me and the sport and has never tested positive. To me this is nothing more then a witch hunt.

Posted

I care too but it seems to me most of this hooplah is reactionary nonsense. whatever... i'm bowing out of this thread.

Posted

I don't care that much. But its not football season yet, in fact I wish this would have happened two weeks later.

Posted

just a random old man naked on a bike

naked-man_bicycle_not_young_in_sex-201x300-1.jpg

Posted

He's definitely juicing