Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Carolina Panthers vs. NFC East

57 posts in this topic

Pretty good scouting report.

I bought an air compressor because I think paying for tire air at the gas station is a fugin scam. went into a god damned Staples today to take a poop and bought a pack of gum before I left because I felt guilty for destroying their restroom. .

SCP... U just became one of my fav posters! We have at least the above quote in common. Though usually I do the same thing at gas stations on rd trips

Panthers vs the NFC East

New York Giants trails Carolina Panthers (3-4)

Carolina Panthers trails Dallas Cowboys (3-8)

Carolina Panthers trails Philadelphia Eagles (2-5)

Carolina Panthers trails Washington Redskins (3-7)

So flip that off/

Look a cowturd fan! STFU! GTGO! why aren't you somewhere d*ck riding Tony Homo?

Look a cowturd fan! STFU! GTGO! why aren't you somewhere d*ck riding Tony Homo?

You don't know sh!t..

You don't know sh!t..

Did I claim to "know" anything? Your profile says cowgirl fan....that's all I need to know, well besides one playoff win since 1996. ;)

Did I claim to "know" anything? Your profile says cowgirl fan....that's all I need to know, well besides one playoff win since 1996. ;)

Lol i just checked lmfao, one of the mods changed it. Good one.

Lol i just checked lmfao, one of the mods changed it. Good one.

Grits???

Yeah, the one and only.

LOL swag. Dude, I'm a fugin 37 year old dude that drives his wifes minivan when we go on vacation. I pay my bills the day I get them in the mail. I still keep a hard copy check book ledger. I DVR Clifford The Big Red Dog and watch that poo with my kids. I coach flag football and call my defense The Magnificent Seven. I bought an air compressor because I think paying for tire air at the gas station is a fugin scam. I googled poo to find out when the best time is to prune my Crape Myrtles. I went into a god damned Staples today to take a poop and bought a pack of gum before I left because I felt guilty for destroying their restroom. The last fugin thing I am concerned about is swag.

There have been few posts in the history of the Huddle this fugging awesome. When one piece of pie just isn't enough......

Props to you SCP.

2 people like this

LOL swag. Dude, I'm a fugin 37 year old dude that drives his wifes minivan when we go on vacation. I pay my bills the day I get them in the mail. I still keep a hard copy check book ledger. I DVR Clifford The Big Red Dog and watch that poo with my kids. I coach flag football and call my defense The Magnificent Seven. I bought an air compressor because I think paying for tire air at the gas station is a fugin scam. I googled poo to find out when the best time is to prune my Crape Myrtles. I went into a god damned Staples today to take a poop and bought a pack of gum before I left because I felt guilty for destroying their restroom. The last fugin thing I am concerned about is swag.

I would like to nominate this for post of the year please.

I+posted+your+win+in+latest+uploads+but+it+got+_ef8147fa18689553fc210081c1fa5eeb.giftumblr_m1uwcdECZv1qa2khlo1_500.gif

1 person likes this

"A bowl of Grits by any other name would smell as sweet"