Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Panthers vs. NFC East

57 posts in this topic

Posted

LOL swag. Dude, I'm a fugin 37 year old dude that drives his wifes minivan when we go on vacation. I pay my bills the day I get them in the mail. I still keep a hard copy check book ledger. I DVR Clifford The Big Red Dog and watch that poo with my kids. I coach flag football and call my defense The Magnificent Seven. I bought an air compressor because I think paying for tire air at the gas station is a fugin scam. I googled poo to find out when the best time is to prune my Crape Myrtles. I went into a god damned Staples today to take a poop and bought a pack of gum before I left because I felt guilty for destroying their restroom. The last fugin thing I am concerned about is swag.

tumblr_lp33q4ucnO1qawzsr.gif

Posted

. But lol he already looks miles ahead of Jimmy.

I challenge you to find me two QBs that aren't miles ahead of Jimmy.

1 person likes this

Posted

More like Grossman's replacement or trade bait for a future 1st round pick if he continues to play well. But lol he already looks miles ahead of Jimmy.

ouch! wait, that's an insult to this message board how?

Posted

LOL swag. Dude, I'm a fugin 37 year old dude that drives his wifes minivan when we go on vacation. I pay my bills the day I get them in the mail. I still keep a hard copy check book ledger. I DVR Clifford The Big Red Dog and watch that poo with my kids. I coach flag football and call my defense The Magnificent Seven. I bought an air compressor because I think paying for tire air at the gas station is a fugin scam. I googled poo to find out when the best time is to prune my Crape Myrtles. I went into a god damned Staples today to take a poop and bought a pack of gum before I left because I felt guilty for destroying their restroom. The last fugin thing I am concerned about is swag.

Best thread ever. Best post ever. Well done, sir. This post of yours should be a fuggin e-card, Hallmark card, in a fortune cookie.....something. Absolutely classic.

As far as the OP, to borrow a page from Dave Chappelle, I'm a connoisseur of hatred of other teams, and your hatred is magnifique.

Posted

I will be at both the Giants game (Got my tickets the other day section 130 first row kinda excited about that) and will travel to DC to see us destroy the Skins. I can help you with your scouting report at that time.

Did you ever get that Redskins photo?

Posted

Did you ever get that Redskins photo?

I live 5 mins from FedEx do you still want that picture? Lol

Posted

I live 5 mins from FedEx do you still want that picture? Lol

Hell yes if you got the time. If not ill be up in DC this spring.

Posted

Hell yes if you got the time. If not ill be up in DC this spring.

I'm off school for winter break so I should be able to get the to you in a week

Posted

I'm off school for winter break so I should be able to get the to you in a week

Excellent. Thanks in advance.

Posted

Excellent. Thanks in advance.

Just to be clear you just want a picture of the stadium so you are gonna photoshop in the bird at the end?

Posted

Just to be clear you just want a picture of the stadium so you are gonna photoshop in the bird at the end?

No. I want the original. None of the photos in the OP are shopped. I'll just take it when I'm up there this spring. No big deal.

Posted

No. I want the original. None of the photos in the OP are shopped. I'll just take it when I'm up there this spring. No big deal.

So you wanted me to flip off fedex ? I'm just confused