#16 Nine_Lives

Nine_Lives

The Notorious GrG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts
  • LocationNever neverland

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:25 PM

Look a cowturd fan! STFU! GTGO! why aren't you somewhere d*ck riding Tony Homo?

You don't know sh!t..

#17 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,520 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:30 PM

You don't know sh!t..

Did I claim to "know" anything? Your profile says cowgirl fan....that's all I need to know, well besides one playoff win since 1996. ;)

#18 Nine_Lives

Nine_Lives

The Notorious GrG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:32 PM

Did I claim to "know" anything? Your profile says cowgirl fan....that's all I need to know, well besides one playoff win since 1996. ;)

Lol i just checked lmfao, one of the mods changed it. Good one.

#19 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,520 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:36 PM

Lol i just checked lmfao, one of the mods changed it. Good one.

Grits???

#20 Nine_Lives

Nine_Lives

The Notorious GrG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:37 PM

Yeah, the one and only.

#21 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• HUDDLER
  • 8,590 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:39 PM

LOL swag. Dude, I'm a fugin 37 year old dude that drives his wifes minivan when we go on vacation. I pay my bills the day I get them in the mail. I still keep a hard copy check book ledger. I DVR Clifford The Big Red Dog and watch that poo with my kids. I coach flag football and call my defense The Magnificent Seven. I bought an air compressor because I think paying for tire air at the gas station is a fugin scam. I googled poo to find out when the best time is to prune my Crape Myrtles. I went into a god damned Staples today to take a poop and bought a pack of gum before I left because I felt guilty for destroying their restroom. The last fugin thing I am concerned about is swag.

There have been few posts in the history of the Huddle this fugging awesome. When one piece of pie just isn't enough......

Props to you SCP.

#22 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 13,894 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:26 AM

LOL swag. Dude, I'm a fugin 37 year old dude that drives his wifes minivan when we go on vacation. I pay my bills the day I get them in the mail. I still keep a hard copy check book ledger. I DVR Clifford The Big Red Dog and watch that poo with my kids. I coach flag football and call my defense The Magnificent Seven. I bought an air compressor because I think paying for tire air at the gas station is a fugin scam. I googled poo to find out when the best time is to prune my Crape Myrtles. I went into a god damned Staples today to take a poop and bought a pack of gum before I left because I felt guilty for destroying their restroom. The last fugin thing I am concerned about is swag.

I would like to nominate this for post of the year please.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#23 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:19 AM

How many names does Grits have? Geez.

#24 Nine_Lives

Nine_Lives

The Notorious GrG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:22 AM

"A bowl of Grits by any other name would smell as sweet"

#25 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,174 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:17 AM

"A bowl of Grits by any other name would smell as sweet"

I heard Kirk Cousins outplayed Robert Griffin the Turd in your last game. Good thing the Racistskins had so much faith in Roberto that they drafted his replacement.

#26 Gallagher

Gallagher

Never Doubt Davis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:01 AM

NFC South and NFC East have always held each other to standards of toughness and physicality. I think the Giants and Eagles primetime games will be defining points of our season. We should beat the Redskins as our QB has more experience, our offense is better and we'll have a comparable D. We could win or lose against the Cowboys, and the outcome of that will also tell a lot in where we are as a team. I'd be happy to go 2-2 against the NFC East.

Your awareness of why you don't have swag, gives you swag.

#27 KissMyConverse

KissMyConverse

ShoGun of Harlem

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:36 AM

I will be at both the Giants game (Got my tickets the other day section 130 first row kinda excited about that) and will travel to DC to see us destroy the Skins. I can help you with your scouting report at that time.

#28 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,174 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:58 AM

I will be at both the Giants game (Got my tickets the other day section 130 first row kinda excited about that) and will travel to DC to see us destroy the Skins. I can help you with your scouting report at that time.

Would be greatly appreciatted. Thanks in advance.

#29 Cape Fear Cat

Cape Fear Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:09 AM

ROFL! Dude, you are in deed a kindred spirit, though I am a decade and a half older than you. I can definitely relate!

#30 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:15 AM

quite possibly the best non-panthers post made in the history of the huddle.

at some point that kind of thing just doesn't matter anymore and when you've reached that point it is the most freeing moment in your life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.