Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cuts - Who are you afraid to lose

47 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I am most afraid of losing Medlock; Kicker is usually an either or scenario, and after watching "Mediocre Mare" last year, I'd rather take my chances with someone new.

Having Mare is like being in the lead at the Masters with 6 holes left and then finishing 2nd to the guy who was 5 strokes behind.
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

teh jimmy. who else is gonna tweet about the mall being out of proactiv or his $8 haircut at ballclips being a disappointment?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

serious answer: any one of our incredibly promising WRs

Posted · Report post

Gettis. I only say that because of all of the upside he looked to have his first year. Now there have been rumblings about his work ethic. That scares me. A beat writer compared it to Otah's work ethic. So my answer is Gettis.

Posted · Report post

Only one I'd say is Gettis, even though I think he's safe. I couldn't care less about any other fringe players.

Posted · Report post

Johnny Utah
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'm with the OP - kicking seems to be the only position battle where so much is hanging in the balance, and such a crucial decision. I hope to hell Gettis is safe.

Posted · Report post

Gettis is prob the only one. I have always expected Mare to keep his job for two reasons. For one we would take a big cap hit, two Medlock has not blown him out of the water.

Posted · Report post

Isn't Gettis on the pup list?

I know I'm going out on a limb here but I don't think Brandon Hogan will be on the opening day roster.

I would put Armanti down but at this point I think it would be a bigger surprise if he made the team.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Chaos' timestamp='1345783614' post='1869469']
I'm with the OP - kicking seems to be the only position battle where so much is hanging in the balance, and such a crucial decision. I hope to hell Gettis is safe.
[/quote]

Medlock cost about 1/10 of the price Mare does.

Posted · Report post

Medlock.

Posted · Report post

Gettis, Hogan. Ill also go with Donald Butler for the Madden 13 depth!