Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

redbuddha

Cuts - Who are you afraid to lose

47 posts in this topic

Pugh. I think he's a pretty decent 2nd string safety, especially in run support.

david gettis is the only guy i can think of. he's never played a snap for the new staff and lafell/murphy/pilares are looking good. hoping medlock wins job but i won't be heartbroken i guess... not worried about hogan being dropped at all.

i kinda wanna keep senn. he sucks in coverage, w/e, he still has a nose for the ball and making a big play at the right time. also, special teams. i don't think we have the room for him though if we want to keep phillips, onatolu, j williams, and the big 4...

Can anyone give me Medlock's stats? Would appreciate it.

Lamont Bryant. Jared Green. Seyi Ajirotutu. Brad Nortman. Jonathan Nelson. Kenny Onatolu.

Can anyone give me Medlock's stats? Would appreciate it.

Sorry if it's a mess. On a phone. Alternatively, http://www.cfl.ca/roster/show/id/4345 Even if it is the CFL, it's Better than Mare.

Name

Year

Team Att Md. Att Md. YDS Pct. Avg LG Single PTS

MEDLOCK, J 2009 TOR 22 22 46 40 1255 87.0 31.4 52 5 147

MEDLOCK, J 2010 TOR 6 5 10 7 235 70.0 33.6 52 1 27

MEDLOCK, J 2011 HAM 46 46 55 49 1831 89.1 37.4 57 4 197

Career Total 74 73 111 96 3,321 86.5 34.6 57 10 371

as much as i might prefer some to stay over others, i'm not worried about the roster mainly because i trust this coaching staff with personnel decisions more than that last one.

with fox you knew that regardless of talent he was going to go with the guys he was used to. loyalty reigned supreme.

those days are gone now. i believe that rivera is going to have the best 53 players on that roster possible.

3 people like this

AE...

his threads are usually worth 10k views in app fans alone.

1 person likes this

Medlock is probably the only one I'm afraid to lose because that means we will have to deal with Mare's bs another year.

as much as i might prefer some to stay over others, i'm not worried about the roster mainly because i trust this coaching staff with personnel decisions more than that last one.

with fox you knew that regardless of talent he was going to go with the guys he was used to. loyalty reigned supreme.

those days are gone now. i believe that rivera is going to have the best 53 players on that roster possible.

Competetion and talent...Fox got more than a ton of free passes, even from me, bc of his Super Bowl run. Fox was so backwards in his refusal to use Tight Ends, HB Screens.

1 person likes this

Competetion and talent...Fox got more than a ton of free passes, even from me, bc of his Super Bowl run. Fox was so backwards in his refusal to use Tight Ends, HB Screens.

Fox.jpg

3 people like this

At first glance when speaking of a sub 500 team, I would say nobody.

But, as you dig deeper, maybe missing a homerun on one of our WR's which all seem to be rising a bit.

david gettis is the only guy i can think of. he's never played a snap for the new staff and lafell/murphy/pilares are looking good. hoping medlock wins job but i won't be heartbroken i guess... not worried about hogan being dropped at all.

i kinda wanna keep senn. he sucks in coverage, w/e, he still has a nose for the ball and making a big play at the right time. also, special teams. i don't think we have the room for him though if we want to keep phillips, onatolu, j williams, and the big 4...

I think Senn leads all lbs with tackles