Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KARASMATIC444

Front row seats.

32 posts in this topic

I know the lower level is filled with the most wine and cheesers, but I always wondered what it was like to set in the front row. Im thinking i might do it once with the kids just to say we did it. The question i have is this, if you get row 1 is that front row? I know up in the 500 section it does not start with row 1. I cant remember what it starts with, does anyone know what they call the front on both the upper and lower level?

Sitting down low is pretty awesome. Only negative is there does seem to be a high percentage of folks down there who get irked if you stand.....even at times where most stadiums would deem it appropriate. I like to stand when we get I to the redzone for example....and have to deal with old grumps who want to sit until the team scores.

1 person likes this

Not sure. I'm in row 12. Never paid much attention to lower numbers. I do know the one time I sat in the front row ( I think it was row AA), i thought Peppers was gonna kill me. It was the Bills game and we were playing like poo and I yelled something at Pepp as they were entering the tunnel at halftime That is one freakishly big dude who was not happy with me.

1 person likes this

Sitting down low is pretty awesome. Only negative is there does seem to be a high percentage of folks down there who get irked if you stand.....even at times where most stadiums would deem it appropriate. I like to stand when we get I to the redzone for example....and have to deal with old grumps who want to sit until the team scores.

Other than in the endzone, the front row SUCKS.

You are right behind the bench and the angle to the field is too shallow. You miss about 75% of the game. You spend most of your time staring up ant the screens to see what is happening.

3 people like this

I had a friend who was older and consistently got 8th row tix on about the 40 behind the panthers bench (rt end facing back of bench). I could not see sh-t down there. I thought it was great until the game started.

Just my opinion. I went with him about 7 times and took wifey at least twice and we prefer club level or upper deck by far.

I sat 10th row behind the bench last season for the Titans game...great seats and I loved it, but the game, not so much

You are right behind the bench and the angle to the field is too shallow. You miss about 75% of the game. You spend most of your time staring up ant the screens to see what is happening.

Pretty much this. A cousin of mine has PSLs on the lower level, row 2 at midfield behind the Panthers bench. I liked beind so close to the team during a game, but you can hardly see anything on the field and do have to rely on our "jumbo" trons a lot. Then again, if I'm at least in the building, I find it hard to complain.

I can see how it would be tough to see the game clearly between the 30's on the front row. Tons of players, coaches, and idiot photographers standing aroun. I think maybe half way up the lower level would be ideal viewing.

I can see how it would be tough to see the game clearly between the 30's on the front row. Tons of players, coaches, and idiot photographers standing aroun. I think maybe half way up the lower level would be ideal viewing.

Yes, my tickets last year were on row 16 in section 128 and if it was mid-field it would have been pretty much perfect (save for those coveted club seats, of course). This year we're in the same section on row 8 so it's a little tougher to see all the action but still great seats.

Front row yes, down low though is pretty awesome if you have never done it. I agree with too low not being good based on seats.. I had some 2nd row 45 yard line tickets for a Sunday night game ( I think) years ago .....and the camera guy on a lift blocked much of the action. Big disappointment.