Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smitty's foot infection

73 posts in this topic

Posted

It is definitely something to be worried about. He cant do any work right now, so the longer it takes to heal, the longer it will take for him to get back in shape. I could see him missing a few regular season games.

Dude.........chill.

the phrase "get back in shape" should never be use when discussing 89.

everything is going to be fine.

Posted

just did a google image search for staph infecion.. then I threw up

Posted

Dude.........chill.

the phrase "get back in shape" should never be use when discussing 89.

everything is going to be fine.

uhmmm okay, i forgot he is not human like everyone else. maybe should have clarified "game shape" as "opposed to in shap," if you even know the difference.

you are probably right, every thing is so honky dory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

He probably doesn't even have an infection; he just doesn't want to play in the last two pre-season games and risk getting injured.

Posted

uhmmm okay, i forgot he is not human like everyone else. maybe should have clarified "game shape" as "opposed to in shap," if you even know the difference.

It sure is. You're just having a typical Huddle knee-jerk reaction. I will bet money Steve plays in the Opener.
1 person likes this

Posted

Bob Marley had a foot infection and it worked out fine for him. Oh, wait......

1 person likes this

Posted

That was cancer in his toe, not an infection.

Posted

You gonna cry bro? Don't cry, bro.

Posted

That was cancer in his toe, not an infection.

Yeah, that was a joke. Perhaps not a good one, but a joke anyway. At first they diagnosed it as a foot infection and not cancer. Only later did they discover it was cancer and then Bob decided to let Jah handle it........... didn't actually work out very well.

Smitty: Most likely just something that he let go-- as somebody mentioned-- the tough football player mentality would keep him from complaining about a foot infection.

Posted

Bob Marley died of cancer that was first discovered on his toe. I don't believe Smitty need be terribly concerned.

Edit: ok, it was a joke (?) and I type slow

Posted

Yeah, that was a joke. Perhaps not a good one, but a joke anyway. At first they diagnosed it as a foot infection and not cancer. Only later did they discover it was cancer and then Bob decided to let Jah handle it........... didn't actually work out very well.

Yes, he also believed that the government gave him cancer, to hush him and his movment. Anyway back to football.

Posted

This joke is bad form.

I know App State fans think they know everything about Bob Marley and worship him as a God - but Marley had cancer in his foot he refused treatment and died because of it.

Regarding the topic at hand, anytime an NFL player gets an infection it should raise concern. Staph is no joke.