Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smitty's foot infection

73 posts in this topic

Posted

This joke is bad form.

I know App State fans think they know everything about Bob Marley and worship him as a God - but Marley had cancer in his foot he refused treatment and died because of it.

Regarding the topic at hand, anytime an NFL player gets an infection it should raise concern. Staph is no joke.

Hey, it's MrPathetic again! Welcome to the thread and congrats on mentioning App State in yet another thread.

Posted

smitty gets a minor foot infection, will miss a preseason game for precautionary reasons

huddle: OMG SMITTY IS GOING TO DIE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

1 person likes this

Posted

This thread.. Some of our posters are seriously too dumb for life.

Posted

23757641.jpg

Posted

He was probably walking around in the showers without flip flops on and picked up some nasty toejam.

I remember living in the dorms that was always the thing they stressed to us the most.

Posted

He'll be fine, everyone chill the fug out.

Posted

Does anybody else find it... I don't know, slightly ironic that he has a foot infection?

His charity and he himself go out and wash people's feet and then give them new shoes.

I just think its a little ironic.

Posted

fire hurney for not having cleaner showers!

Posted

Smitty coming back isn't a big deal, but the fact that if mitty didn't come back (one guy) we'd be fuged, is a big deal and needs to be fixed.

Posted

ok

but will he play vs jets

Posted

He was probably walking around in the showers without flip flops on and picked up some nasty toejam.

I remember living in the dorms that was always the thing they stressed to us the most.

meanwhile, the spirochetes are slowly taking over the brains of your graduating class

Posted

I had staph infection on my already broken wrist, in the hospital for a week and was the sickest I ever was in my life, and my wrist was swollen up like a purple balloon which caused it sucks... I don't if he has the same kinda staph I did but I wish him the best nonetheless and a quick recovery!