Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Revis: Jets Defense Going To Focus On Cam

57 posts in this topic

Posted

The Golden Calf of Bristol is QBing the scout team pretending to be Newton.

And Cam QB'd on the scout team this week after drinking two bottles of Denaka and with both his right arm and left leg injected with Novocaine pretending to be The Golden Calf of Bristol.

Rivera determined that was not enough and had Pickles beat with a baby seal baseball bat (the ones with 10 penny nails in them) for 12 minutes and after he took the field our defense was determined as FMC (fully mission capable).

Revis can kiss my ass. I don't give a fug what you have prepared for because I know it just doesn't matter. We are better than the Jets, end of discussion.

3 people like this

Posted

quality

Posted

And Cam QB'd on the scout team this week after drinking two bottles of Denaka and with both his right arm and left leg injected with Novocaine pretending to be The Golden Calf of Bristol.

Rivera determined that was not enough and had Pickles beat with a baby seal baseball bat (the ones with 10 penny nails in them) for 12 minutes and after he took the field our defense was determined as FMC (fully mission capable).

Revis can kiss my ass. I don't give a fug what you have prepared for because I know it just doesn't matter. We are better than the Jets, end of discussion.

How are we better than the Jets? We don't know that yet.....

We have a better O, they have a better D......we likely overall are very even......which is why this preseason practice will be close.

Expectations are way too high. No one has done poo to there starting D in preseason....yet we are going to manhandle them without Smitty? Rightside of our OL could have rough night.....they gameplan this week. exotic blitzes are coming there way......not vanilla backups like last week.

1 person likes this

Posted

to prepare for The Golden Calf of Bristol we had edwards run the scout team.

After practicing aginst Cam every day, our D is probably better prepared for mobile QBs than any other in the league.

1 person likes this

Posted

This will be a good test for Cam. If he can pick apart the Jets the Saints* and Falcons should be no problem.

1 person likes this

Posted

This will be a good test for Cam. If he can pick apart the Jets the Saints* and Falcons should be no problem.

Posted

Jesus. You used FMC on a panthers forum... You work in aviation don't you lol

1 person likes this

Posted

Quality post.

Posted

barber_lol_gif.gif

I was just stating a fact....and that was part of what Revis was talking about. He does serve a point.....The Golden Calf of Bristol can't throw but part of what makes Cam so tough is bringing him down and preventing him from extending plays. They can practice on how to get to a QB and how to bring him down.

The Golden Calf of Bristol cam throw ducks...the practice would be not allowing The Golden Calf of Bristol to make the horrible throw. The Golden Calf of Bristol is no Cam in the pocket but it is closer than some teams can get too practicing for him.

You can practice exotic blitzing and making sure you don't arm tackle a QB like you normally would.

This game actually scares me. Carolina doesn't run Cam in the preseason.....which means he will hang in the pocket as WRs struggle to get open. Also means the creativity is limited. I hope with Smith out they run Newton more than they traditionally have.......we don't want Newton in the pocket running a more traditional passing O......with our right side of the OL dealing with the Jets blitzes.

Posted

Lucky for us, under Rivera & Chud, our defense isn't one dimensional anymore.

Posted

He's who they should focus on.

Posted

I like Revis but this is kind of douchey of the Jets. Why are you gameplanning/specifically scheming for a team/player in the preseason?

Teams typically gameplay for this game.

1 person likes this