56 replies to this topic

#31 cookinbrak

cookinbrak

tastes like chicken...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,056 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:00 PM

I'd run the Option on every play, until they stopped it.

#32 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,405 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:07 PM

I'd run the Option on every play, until they stopped it.

Normally I would not reply to something this silly. I am however going to share as I am bored.

Dude?! You serial? Just trolling? Do you plain and simple hate Cam? Do u believe this... stuff? And if so, why? Purely selfish reasons? Still get giddy at seeing your words on the screen? Any of these? I just gotta know?

If not serial. Dude?! Funny stuff.

#33 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,287 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:25 PM

Good. We'll run straight up their throat with Dwill, Stew and Tolbert then. Bet we're gonna see a lot of options.

#34 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,277 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:02 PM

The Golden Calf of Bristol is QBing the scout team pretending to be Newton.

Posted Image

#35 ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:19 PM

They better play some good defense as bad as they've been on offense..

#36 cookinbrak

cookinbrak

tastes like chicken...

• HUDDLER
  • 3,056 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:36 PM

Normally I would not reply to something this silly. I am however going to share as I am bored.

Dude?! You serial? Just trolling? Do you plain and simple hate Cam? Do u believe this... stuff? And if so, why? Purely selfish reasons? Still get giddy at seeing your words on the screen? Any of these? I just gotta know?

If not serial. Dude?! Funny stuff.

You do realize that the QB doesn't keep the ball on an option, right? He has the option of keeping it, or lateraling it to the RB if they come after him. He can even run a reverse to a WR.

If they key on Cam, he pitches it to DWill or Stewie. If they play off, he can run it or toss a pass to a TE. There are several options, hence the name of the play.

Posted Image

#37 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,277 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:10 AM

The Golden Calf of Bristol is QBing the scout team pretending to be Newton.

And Cam QB'd on the scout team this week after drinking two bottles of Denaka and with both his right arm and left leg injected with Novocaine pretending to be The Golden Calf of Bristol.
Rivera determined that was not enough and had Pickles beat with a baby seal baseball bat (the ones with 10 penny nails in them) for 12 minutes and after he took the field our defense was determined as FMC (fully mission capable).
Revis can kiss my ass. I don't give a fug what you have prepared for because I know it just doesn't matter. We are better than the Jets, end of discussion.

#38 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,724 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:47 AM

quality

#39 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 24,640 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:48 AM

And Cam QB'd on the scout team this week after drinking two bottles of Denaka and with both his right arm and left leg injected with Novocaine pretending to be The Golden Calf of Bristol.
Rivera determined that was not enough and had Pickles beat with a baby seal baseball bat (the ones with 10 penny nails in them) for 12 minutes and after he took the field our defense was determined as FMC (fully mission capable).
Revis can kiss my ass. I don't give a fug what you have prepared for because I know it just doesn't matter. We are better than the Jets, end of discussion.

How are we better than the Jets? We don't know that yet.....

We have a better O, they have a better D......we likely overall are very even......which is why this preseason practice will be close.

Expectations are way too high. No one has done poo to there starting D in preseason....yet we are going to manhandle them without Smitty? Rightside of our OL could have rough night.....they gameplan this week. exotic blitzes are coming there way......not vanilla backups like last week.

#40 KSpan

KSpan

Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,488 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:57 AM

to prepare for The Golden Calf of Bristol we had edwards run the scout team.

After practicing aginst Cam every day, our D is probably better prepared for mobile QBs than any other in the league.

#41 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,530 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:06 AM

This will be a good test for Cam. If he can pick apart the Jets the Saints* and Falcons should be no problem.

#42 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,530 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:06 AM

This will be a good test for Cam. If he can pick apart the Jets the Saints* and Falcons should be no problem.

#43 NavyPF4L

NavyPF4L

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • LocationVirginia Beach, VA

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:16 AM

Jesus. You used FMC on a panthers forum... You work in aviation don't you lol

#44 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:41 AM

Quality post.

#45 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 24,640 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:47 AM

Posted Image

I was just stating a fact....and that was part of what Revis was talking about. He does serve a point.....The Golden Calf of Bristol can't throw but part of what makes Cam so tough is bringing him down and preventing him from extending plays. They can practice on how to get to a QB and how to bring him down.

The Golden Calf of Bristol cam throw ducks...the practice would be not allowing The Golden Calf of Bristol to make the horrible throw. The Golden Calf of Bristol is no Cam in the pocket but it is closer than some teams can get too practicing for him.

You can practice exotic blitzing and making sure you don't arm tackle a QB like you normally would.

This game actually scares me. Carolina doesn't run Cam in the preseason.....which means he will hang in the pocket as WRs struggle to get open. Also means the creativity is limited. I hope with Smith out they run Newton more than they traditionally have.......we don't want Newton in the pocket running a more traditional passing O......with our right side of the OL dealing with the Jets blitzes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com