Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruCatzFan

Downloading MADDEN13 Right NOW!

42 posts in this topic

Let me use some xbox gamer slang on this. Your connection=Walmart Connection.

I had a 35x5 connection and it downloaded as fast as EA could give it to me..which was slow. i was thinking it would be flying with my bandwidth..but PS3 tends to be awful...uggh i just facepalmed as the online play will lag so badly in the next two weeks.

What's your status on the download?

Mine will be bought on Tuesday lol..your download was being slow. I will not support the man for a 48 hr free pass.

Mine will be bought on Tuesday lol..your download was being slow. I will not support the man for a 48 hr free pass.

I feel you... But it's actually a 4 day pass

I feel you... But it's actually a 4 day pass

Sure rub it in... Lol

Panther gun heavy

/play book discussion.

Well if you can use it then dangerous...if you want to fake handoff while you get blitzed not good..

Well if you can use it then dangerous...if you want to fake handoff while you get blitzed not good..

Motherfug a nano. I got tight ends.

Man this poo is ridiculously slow! EA or PSN sucks... My Internet connection is top of the line and I just ran a speed test... It's running at Maximum Capacity, and still I'm only at 74% 2.5 hrs later

Man this poo is ridiculously slow! EA or PSN sucks... My Internet connection is top of the line and I just ran a speed test... It's running at Maximum Capacity, and still I'm only at 74% 2.5 hrs later

Wouldn't be surprised if it was ea.

Agreed. So many people downloading from a single source... And plus I was blazing the first 30 min. I think as more and more hosts connected it slowed it way down.