Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

What's on the menu for tonight?

64 posts in this topic

Just asked the wife!.....hotdogs and chips! :(

you inspired me. I asked my wife and she just laughed. Looks like takeout again! thanks for the Papa Johns code.

All the wife's not treating their husband's right, inspired me to post this. 400532_716948558879_287918134_n.jpg

2 people like this

All the wife's not treating their husband's right, inspired me to post this. 400532_716948558879_287918134_n.jpg

Your girlfriend is less than 3?

Your girlfriend is less than 3?

Ha, well played.

smoked butt, collards

1 person likes this

Leftover Papa John Pizza I had for lunch. :)

I'm calling an audible for Papa Johns, thanks for the heads up.

I'm going over to my Mom's for supper, then sticking around to watch the game. A couple of years ago my TV was out, so went to her house and caught a game on her big screen. Ever since, she's been a HUGE Panthers fan. Last year I gave her a Cam jersey for Christmas to replace her Jake jersey. I also took her to her first game, too. Now she's a 72-year-old raving 'Cat fanatic! She's pretty funny. She'll call me during games to get me to explain why this player did one thing, or why that play didn't work, or why the refs made a particular call. It's like geriatric Football 101...but hey, she's got spirit!

4 people like this

I'm going over to my Mom's for supper, then sticking around to watch the game. A couple of years ago my TV was out, so went to her house and caught a game on her big screen. Ever since, she's been a HUGE Panthers fan. Last year I gave her a Cam jersey for Christmas to replace her Jake jersey. I also took her to her first game, too. Now she's a 72-year-old raving 'Cat fanatic! She's pretty funny. She'll call me during games to get me to explain why this player did one thing, or why that play didn't work, or why the refs made a particular call. It's like geriatric Football 101...but hey, she's got spirit!

Wife got steaks. Kids start school tomorrow so it will be a DVR delayed game night, hoping my brother in law comes over to add some testosterone and to help calm my wife when we cheer too loud.

Grilled pork tenderloin, steamed asparagus, hand mashed potatoes with skins, grilled bread and all the natty lite I can stand on a work nite.