Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DirtyMagic97

2012 College Football Season Thread

297 posts in this topic

Well quick turnaround and FSU is down by 7. Very entertaining game, especially since I don't have a dog in this fight.

Oklahoma's made it a 1 possession game against K-State. Bob Stoops perfect home record against ranked teams is in jeopardy

Unless Greg Schiano is coaching OU, K-State just clinched it

If Florida st continues like this and wins then they need to be number 2

False they should move to 3 and oregon to 2.. LSU layed a goose egg against auburn and FSU hasn't shown enough to jump oregon.

Should look like this next week.

Alabama

Oregon

FSU

Georgia

South Carolina

LSU

False they should move to 3 and oregon to 2.. LSU layed a goose egg against auburn and FSU hasn't shown enough to jump oregon.

Should look like this next week.

Alabama

Oregon

FSU

Georgia

South Carolina

LSU

If Oregon doesn't win big I honestly think they will be jumped.

So beating Clemson like they did doesnt warrant a number 2 spot with the LSU falter? That's showing enough for it early in the season.

If Oregon doesn't win big I honestly think they will be jumped.

So beating Clemson like they did doesnt warrant a number 2 spot with the LSU falter? That's showing enough for it early in the season.

Not when they let Clemson score that many points no. A 20 point win by oregon with Arizona scoring less than 10 would be enough to firmly hold them in their spot. Currently 10-0 oregon

Not when they let Clemson score that many points no. A 20 point win by oregon with Arizona scoring less than 10 would be enough to firmly hold them in their spot. Currently 10-0 oregon

Meh you're probably right with the way the rankings will turn out but I still believe Florida St is the number 2 team in the country. It's not like Clemson doesn't have offensive fire power and Florida st passed this test. The UF game is getting bigger and bigger with each week.

Meh you're probably right with the way the rankings will turn out but I still believe Florida St is the number 2 team in the country. It's not like Clemson doesn't have offensive fire power and Florida st passed this test. The UF game is getting bigger and bigger with each week.

I agree. Clemson can score but their defense is knives through butter. I think if FSU corrects some mistakes then they deserve the spot. I think that it will be between them and oregon at the end of the year to be the team that takes a shot at the SEC. Next week if FSU performs as well on offense and a bit better on defense then #2 is a no brainer as much as I hate the noles.

AP Top 25- Week 5

1. Alabama

2. Oregon

3. LSU

4. Florida State

5. Georgia

6. South Carolina

7. Kansas State (lol)

8. Stanford

9. West Virginia

10. Notre Dame

11. Florida