Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 College Football Season Thread

297 posts in this topic

Posted

Probably should. Never thought I would be saying the run defense is better then the passing defense at this juncture. Everyone in the back seven other then Robey and McDonald needs to improve in a hurry. Isaiah Wiley failing his summer classes really hurt this team....

I hope they can get it together on D. I want to see them make a run at the title to send a "fug you" to the NCAA.

Posted

make a run but lose in the title game right?!! SEC!SEC!SEC! :lol:

Posted

make a run but lose in the title game right?!! SEC!SEC!SEC! :lol:

:lol: Yes I suppose

Posted

Not a huge weekend in college football.

UL-Monroe at Auburn- Might be one to watch. Gene Chizik may be on the hot seat not long after winning a national championship. Guess you can't luck into a Cam Newton every year.

(1)Alabama at Arkansas- It's going to be interesting to see how Arkansas plays after their loss to ULM. Alabama should tear them up.

(18)Florida at (23) Tennessee-Tennessee has not won against Florida since 2004. Fans want to see if this Tennessee team is really here to challenge for the SEC East.

(2)USC at (21)Stanford- USC struggled on defense last week. Look to show some improvement this week and win their Pac-12 season opener.

(20)Notre Dame at (10)Michigan State- Blah, blah, Notre Dame is back, blah, bah. Win a road game against a ranked opponent and we'll talk. Though, I think Michigan State is tremendously overrated.

Posted

Could be my hatred for Notre Dame, but I think MSU's defense is going to keep them in check this weekend....

Posted

I'm hoping MSU wins as well. Le'Veon Bell is just a workhorse. The QB Maxwell might have a ways to go but it looks like they have no qualms with giving Bell 40+ touches.

Posted

Le'Veon Bell is a boss for sure.

Posted

Got a good game going on in Columbus. Cal up 1 on Ohio St.

Posted

Cal missing some big opportunities. Can't give Ohio State chances at home.

Posted

Great blocking by Keenan Allen.

And Maynard just got picked off. That should seal it.

Posted

Bridgewater is going to be a good QB. I am sure Miami really wish he had stayed with them.

Posted

Hokies choke like usual. Lou has a good lead on UNC. FSU crushed Wake. So far a great day.