Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proudiddy

Sportscenter Live Update From Jets/Panthers Game Coming Up

33 posts in this topic

quadruple windsor

for the record, I just shaved the goat for a job interview.. so what the fug do I know...

ohhhh...goattee. i thought this was some kind of bizarre religious ritual or some kind of offering to the gods. "i must shave this goat so that Eleutheas, Goddess of Protractors and Hammocks will grant me this job i so desire."

i should have taken a longer nap.

1 person likes this

ohhhh...goattee. i thought this was some kind of bizarre religious ritual or some kind of offering to the gods. "i must shave this goat so that Eleutheas, Goddess of Protractors and Hammocks will grant me this job i so desire."

i should have taken a longer nap.

I was hoping for this sort of response... lol

I don't know how to tie a tie. If I have to wear one, I'll just get a clip on

1 person likes this

Panthers busting out the silver and black uniforms tonight! So pumped for this game!!!!

1 person likes this

I'll gracefully approach any age like a champ, but I'll also know how to tie 15 different knots... come on man... :)

I'll gracefully approach any age like a champ, but I'll also know how to tie 15 different knots... come on man... :)

I know different knots that I need to know for different purposes. I just don't wear ties. I'm not a sit in a cubicle all day office nerd

I know different knots that I need to know for different purposes. I just don't wear ties. I'm not a sit in a cubicle all day office nerd

the only reason I know various knots is to avoid cubicles.. nice try, despite said failure... ;)

google and youtube man. I don't wear a tie much, and when I do I end up looking at instructions.