Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Obvious

Jets-Panthers game day Thread

802 posts in this topic

We need to start looking at a #1 reciever for the future, with out smitty it seems to be a real problem for these guys to get open.

cappy munnerfug and tutu must have naked pics of rivera

Oh fug no we can't let sanchez run for a first down.

I swear I hope Norman is starting Week 1. Im tired of guys keeping jobs due to loyalty and the overrated "heart" even though they suck.

1 person likes this

I thought that with Rivera being a former DC and the signing of McDermott as our DC from Philly, that our defense would at the least, be a lot more physical. I haven't seen real physical play from our D yet. We really look almost the same on defense as we did last year, we just have different players. Our CB's plays off the WR's and we still can't cover TE's or stop runs. We certaintly need a franchise DT and #2 CB.

Welcome to the offseason

Look at there Lafell caught one against the Jets formidable Defense. We should run the wing T right CRA?

That makes no sense.

I am the one who endorses and embraces getting away from traditional running.

But it should be noted. Panther WRs have a goose egg against the Jets 1 and 2 CBs.

1 person likes this

We need to start looking at a #1 reciever for the future, with out smitty it seems to be a real problem for these guys to get open.

I'm confindent that will be the main thing we look at in next years draft. Trying to find a stud receiver

Gamble has had a pretty bad preseason so far

Gamble getting abused tonight

what the crap is gamble doing out there.