Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kuechly producing

27 posts in this topic

Posted

10 tackles in the first half. Unreal.

1 person likes this

Posted

I love the Clark Kentness aura he has about him. Quiet and humble, but in a different environment he transforms.

Posted

I wanted him all along. I remember people being pissed off because we drafted him...

He was the best defensive player in the whole draft.

Now people are finding out why you and I were so adamant about drafting him. Then again anyone who saw him play in college knew he was special. As least those who knew football and what they were looking at............

Posted

He is everything Dan Morgan was supposed to be

In what sense? Morgan was a hell of a player when he was on the field.

Posted

Kuechly is a grown man fan Josh Hamilton without the drug problem. Money, money, money. I cannot get enuff of this guy.

Posted

Luke plays downhill like a boss.............

1 person likes this

Posted

In what sense? Morgan was a hell of a player when he was on the field.

Morgan developed grits for brain syndrome. We hope Keek can avoid this rare syndrome.

Posted

Taking one of our LB's out the game, so Captain can stay in the game on nickel downs is just weird to me. I mean I know we have to bring in a extra CB, but I would almost rather take our chances with our stud LB's, especially if it's zone we're going to play.

Did you guys know it was Luke going off the field on nickel downs when TD came in tonight?

Posted

Taking one of our LB's out the game, so Captain can stay in the game on nickel downs is just weird to me. I mean I know we have to bring in a extra CB, but I would almost rather take our chances with our stud LB's, especially if it's zone we're going to play.

Did you guys know it was Luke going off the field on nickel downs when TD came in tonight?

I noticed that. It won't last. It'll be TD and Kuechly with a sprinkling of Beason methinks.

Posted

Fletcher Cox? Who? ..yeah you all wanted him...lol.

Posted

Kuechly plays at light speed. He weave's through the offensive line in such a smooth manner and is constantly wherever the play goes. If it weren't for his ability to cover tight ends and rush the passer i'd say pop him in the middle.

Dude makes key stops, you could see him making adjustments on the field, and swarms ball carriers - what more could you want?

In other news it was great to see TD back out there and making plays. Guy still has hop in his step.

Posted

10 tackles tonight in a half of action. He gets everywhere and in a hurry. Great pick by our FO.