73 replies to this topic

#61 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Post Draught Hangover

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,457 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:41 AM

No, I'm plain right. His FOOT rolls to the inside. That's what I've said the entire time. That is how high ankle sprains happen, that is the same as the diagram in the link I sent you earlier. I specifically said "foot" (as did you) to eliminate confusion. The way he rolls it is the same way high ankle sprains happen and his foot went to the inside.

EDIT: Sorry Floppin, thought I was replying to the same person. If you go back in the thread and read L-Town's post at the top of page 3 and see my later reply. I make it very clear what I am talking about. L-Town initially said that his "foot" rolls to the outside which is not the way high ankle sprains happen.

I just want to get this straight. When I say that Stew's "foot" rolled to the outside away from the body, that means the top of his shoe is pointing away from the body and the cleats are pointed inward towards the other foot. That is how I define the foot rolling to the outside. Its not an argument I've seen the clip 50 times.

here is the vid you requested.

http://www.nfl.com/v...-Stewart-injury

#62 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:57 AM

why is this still being argued?

#63 GolfRasta

GolfRasta

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • LocationPinehurst

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:27 AM

Jonathan Stewart

47 minutes ago

Treatment first thing in the a.m. Getting better!

Posted Image

#64 faultlessjoint

faultlessjoint

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:17 AM

I just want to get this straight. When I say that Stew's "foot" rolled to the outside away from the body, that means the top of his shoe is pointing away from the body and the cleats are pointed inward towards the other foot. That is how I define the foot rolling to the outside. Its not an argument I've seen the clip 50 times.

here is the vid you requested.

http://www.nfl.com/v...-Stewart-injury

But you also said this is not the way high ankle sprains occur and still said that I was wrong after I posted the article about high ankle sprains, including a diagram showing how they occur which is the same thing Stewart did.

#65 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:31 AM

But you also said this is not the way high ankle sprains occur and still said that I was wrong after I posted the article about high ankle sprains, including a diagram showing how they occur which is the same thing Stewart did.

didn't they say it wasn't a high ankle sprain?

#66 faultlessjoint

faultlessjoint

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:33 AM

didn't they say it wasn't a high ankle sprain?

Correct, it was not a high ankle sprain, but it was rolled in the same manner that cause high ankle sprains, it just wasn't that severe.

#67 NCBlu

NCBlu

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 30 August 2012 - 11:52 AM

So what happen to Tolbert?

I didnt see when he got hurt or was his knee just sore?

#68 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,711 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:18 PM

So what happen to Tolbert?

I didnt see when he got hurt or was his knee just sore?

He is out tonight with a quad injury. They are just taking precaution with him.

#69 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Post Draught Hangover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,457 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:24 PM

Yon know what, I forfeit. I know what I said and I know what I saw, and the fact that Stewart does not have a high ankle sprain is enough for me. So there you go bud. Have a good one!

#70 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• HUDDLER
  • 5,035 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 08:24 PM

from last night...

Jonathan Stewart@Jonathanstewar1
Ice bucket mode! late night activities! Watchin Martin and icing !!

Posted Image

Coach Ron Rivera has not suggested that any of his key players will miss Week 1.

Jonathan Stewart (ankle) and Steve Smith (foot) are both banged up, but we're expecting each to put in limited practices starting Sunday. Despite ongoing lower leg issues, Stewart has missed just two games in his four-year career and consistently plays well through pain. He's never averaged less than 4.3 yards per carry for a season.

rotoworld...

#71 Donald LaFell

Donald LaFell

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,698 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 08:29 PM

sounds good i hope tolbert is ok

#72 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2012 - 09:38 PM

Have a feeling we'll be missing at least one star player.

#73 neverlosethefeeling

neverlosethefeeling

• HUDDLER
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 09:55 PM

Have a feeling we'll be missing at least one star player.

Posted Image

#74 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• HUDDLER
  • 5,035 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:21 PM

Panthers coach Ron Rivera confirms Jonathan Stewart's (ankle) Week 1 status is up in the air.

"We’ll see," Rivera said Sunday when asked if Stewart will suit up against the Bucs. "We don’t know until he gets out here and starts running around." Stewart was limited to treadmill work in Sunday's practice. It will be a bad sign if he can't get in at least a limited session in Wednesday's first official practice.

rotoworld...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.