Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruCatzFan

Hurricane Isaac heading to New Orleans

39 posts in this topic

Ahhhhhhhhhh... Ain't Karma about a bitch!!!

Perhaps "Newton's Law"

Don't worry, I heard Sean Payton put a bounty on it. Jimmy Graham will stop it dead it's tracks with his looks

This thread isn't nothing to joke about,I hope and pray that the Hurricane is not that bad and that it doesn't hurt their city.

Our mods is like our secondary.

They're invisible.

This thread isn't nothing to joke about,I hope and pray that the Hurricane is not that bad and that it doesn't hurt their city.

You are exactly right bro....maybe if Isaac can leave the city alone, but instead flood the Superdome, with the Saints*, Sean Payton, George Benson, and their entire fanbase inside.

TCF with another fugging winner.

Which law of Isaac Newton is being referred to in this thread?

hard to feel bad for the idiots that keep moving back there. and id say the same thing if it was heading toward the outer banks. waste of tax money

2 people like this

• Topics

• Jonathan Allen DT Alabama   watch this  and tell me he isnt a Gettleman guy   http://gridironnow.com/michael-strahan-gives-jonathan-allen-some-worthy-nfl-advice/
    • I understand where you're coming from.But maybe this will make you feel better if you look at it this way.     Deangelo was drafted in 06 and is still productive in the league. Stewart 2 years after him and still a huddle favorite. So those 2 kind of go against points 1 and 2 that you made.  3. Injury concern is valid and a higher risk but as we saw with Benjamin and Butler early, injuries can happen at any position. 4. The common denominator in consistent playoff teams is there head coach and QB combo. Steelers and Seahawks have always boasted a good run game a defense in their most consistent years and those pop in to mind immediately. Sure there's more. 5. I don't think it's fair to worry about Fournettes 2nd contract when we have him for 4 years under a rookie deal and a 5th year option that will be reasonable as well.