Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stumpy

Ughh... ESPN.com's game recap...

21 posts in this topic

This poo just kills me, he isn't a bad guy but I don't like rooting against anyone more than I like rooting against Tim.

I went nuts on that INT. Fuging pussy.

1 person likes this

Jets QBs

ci5WN.png

found this on SA lol

1 person likes this

I love the over-reaction in this thread especially considering the text quoted is from the AP and not ESPN. Those early AP recaps are written in about 2 minutes. Later after the press conferences, a real story is written. Either way, ESPN has nothing to do with the content.

^^^^^ NOOOOOOOOooooooo!

Grenade one play against an undrafted rookie DLineman who won't even make the team.

Definitely worthy of espn coverage....a joke.

The Golden Calf of Bristol has his own 'A Football Life' coming.. He warrants the attention that much that he gets his own special to go with Belichick, Reggie White, Mike Ditka & Walter Payton. I like the program, cant stand Belichick but it was an interesting 2 hours watching his. Thought youd have to do something to make this list, but with Timmay's on the way, I guess they'll give one to anybody...

Could you imagine the media outlook if The Golden Calf of Bristol wouldve came back and won it?

I probably would have committed suicide.....

I was really really hoping for this to happen just to see the media implosion.

Made one play against an undrafted rookie DLineman who won't even make the team.

Definitely worthy of espn coverage....a joke.

Come on, it was a The Golden Calf of Bristol game...

I watched the game knowing they would talk about the Jets and The Golden Calf of Bristol 80% of the time. NBC didn't dissapoint and neither did my mute button.