Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NanuqoftheNorth

Go Topless Day: Is America Ready For Topless Sunbathing?

Topless Beaches    28 members have voted

1. 1. Cities and states set aside land for special interest groups like municipal golf courses. Should parts of beaches be set aside for topless sunbathing?

• Yes, I believe in freedom and special topless sunbathing areas should be marked with signs and created.
    • No, I don't feel special areas should be set aside for topless sunbathing even if clearly marked.
    • I believe in equality. Anywhere men can go topless, women should be allowed to go topless too.
    • No, keep topless women behind closed doors.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

299 posts in this topic

also fuging lol at this

I disagree that my opinion of what is essentially the ramifications of changing the law in regards to what would amount to partial public nudity has "no business in a discussion of equality".

what you actually posted:

The only negative side with that for men that like women is that not all breasts, and in fact most of them, aren't the perky nice ones... so you gotta take the bad with the good.

jesus fuging christ dude if you really want to whitewash what you said just go back and edit that out because what you're claiming to have said isn't anywhere close to what you actually said

e: seriously lllloooolllll "The only negative side with that for men that like women is that not all breasts, and in fact most of them, aren't the perky nice ones... so you gotta take the bad with the good. this is essentially the ramification of changing the law in regards to what would amount to partial public nudity and i demand that my personal preference for a very particular type of breast (a type that i have stated the majority of women do not have) be taken into consideration. this women's equality issue is also an issue for the creepy middle aged men such as myself who are going to both discretely and overtly ogle them so i submit this as evidence of a potential 'downside' to topless beaches"

that was never, ever my argument and you are embarrassing yourself right now

tl;dr whether or not women should be able to take their tops off at the beach has absolutely fuging nothing to do with how attractive their breasts are you weird, weird man

Exactly what you said. That was your interpretation of what I said quoted.

i stand by that. a discussion of women's equality re: topless beaches has not one goddamn thing to do with how "perky" their breasts are you fuging creep but yet you couldn't help to interject because, as you've stated, it is an important ramification to partial public nudity or whatthefugever

So "I never argued that..." to "I stand by that..." which is it you fuging hypocrit?

i submit to the courtroom the downsides of unisex water fountains. while i agree that men and women should be able to drink from the same water fountain, a significant 'negative' for men who like asses is that i would say that the majority of asses aren't "nice, perky asses" and thus we all might be exposed to an unpleasant ass when the woman in front of us bends over to drink from the water fountain.

So "I never argued that..." to "I stand by that..." which is it you fuging hypocrit?

i never argued this:

I certainly wasn't espousing, as Cantrell was accusing me of, that only "hot women" should be allowed to go topless...

i stand by this:

whether or not women should be able to take their tops off at the beach has absolutely fuging nothing to do with how attractive their breasts are

these are two different things. you really, really struggle to comprehend things.

what you said was misogynistic, regardless of whether or not you support topless beaches. the argument was never "he only wants hot women to go topless." that was a straw man that you constructed. the argument was that a discussion on "nice perky breasts" is highly inappropriate and misogynistic in the context of this (and practically every other) discussion

Ncb, you lost. It happens dude. Theres no shame in it.

The best thing to do is accept it and move on.

That's right, I forgot that no one is allowed to have an opinion around Cantrell... well, unless it fits his agenda, then it's fine. I also didn't realize we're in a courtroom... unless it's the courtroom of Cantrell for the mentally handicapped.

You were the one that interpreted my comment to mean that I only thought women with nice perky breasts should be allowed to go topless... that's what YOU said, now you're spinning it to say that I made that up... ha. Haha...

I also see that you dropped the topic of the "threat" I made against you after I proved you wrong on that AGAIN... wonder when the next change of subject will come...?