Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NanuqoftheNorth

Go Topless Day: Is America Ready For Topless Sunbathing?

Topless Beaches    28 members have voted

1. 1. Cities and states set aside land for special interest groups like municipal golf courses. Should parts of beaches be set aside for topless sunbathing?

• Yes, I believe in freedom and special topless sunbathing areas should be marked with signs and created.
    • No, I don't feel special areas should be set aside for topless sunbathing even if clearly marked.
    • I believe in equality. Anywhere men can go topless, women should be allowed to go topless too.
    • No, keep topless women behind closed doors.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

299 posts in this topic

I don't know what misogynistic means but if it means I love nice titties then guilty as charged.

I laughed

Cantrell...are you really this socially retarded?

I'm starting to take pity on you.

I don't know what misogynistic means but if it means I love nice titties then guilty as charged.

You clearly don't. If you think the issue of this revolves around which breasts you wanna look at, your "entertainment", then that's misogynistic.

It's that simple.

mi·sog·y·nis·tic (mibreve.gif-sobreve.gifjlprime.gifschwa.gif-nibreve.gifsprime.giftibreve.gifk) also mi·sog·y·nous (-sobreve.gifjprime.gifschwa.gif-nschwa.gifs)

adj.

Of or characterized by a hatred of women.

Yes, clearly we all hate women. Clearly.

HYPERLINK BATTLE

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misogyny

Misogyny (11px-Loudspeaker.svg.png/mɪˈsɒɪni/) is the hatred or dislike of women or girls. According to feminist theory, misogyny can be manifested in numerous ways, including sexual discrimination, denigration of women, violence against women, and sexual objectification of women.[1][2] Misogyny has been characterised as a prominent feature of various religions. In addition, many influential Western philosophers have been described as misogynistic.[1] The male counterpart of misogyny is misandry, the hatred or dislike of men; itsantonym is philogyny, the love or fondness of women.

that objectification part? that applies to you.

Yes, clearly we all hate women. Clearly.

To be fair, there is a certain element that has taken this word, and watered it down, and redefined it to pretty much mean whatever they want it to, so they can call names, and seem all high and mighty. It's really not their fault, since they have been taught to define hate, as anything contrary to their particular beliefs, and sensitivities.

Tell me what word you would like to be called for objectifying women so I can start calling you that from now on.

kthx

According to feminist theory, misogyny can be manifested in numerous ways

Right... feminist theory from wikipedia... the most accurate reference source on the 'net.

I love people who use wikipedia as "proof" of anything. Will the never learn.

It contradicts your beliefs, therefore it should be dismissed.

Tell me what word you would like to be called for objectifying women so I can start calling you that from now on.

kthx

That does it, you have convinced me, Heterosexual = Misogynist. Tell me, what is it like to be Asexual? Since clearly any other option is going to be either a Mysogynist, or a Misandrist.

You guys are picking the wrong battles.

As you were.