Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NanuqoftheNorth

Go Topless Day: Is America Ready For Topless Sunbathing?

Topless Beaches   

28 members have voted

1. 1. Cities and states set aside land for special interest groups like municipal golf courses. Should parts of beaches be set aside for topless sunbathing?

• Yes, I believe in freedom and special topless sunbathing areas should be marked with signs and created.
    • No, I don't feel special areas should be set aside for topless sunbathing even if clearly marked.
    • I believe in equality. Anywhere men can go topless, women should be allowed to go topless too.
    • No, keep topless women behind closed doors.

seriously, no one wants to see old floppy tits.

I do!

Does this thread remind anyone else of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee?

Republican Hearing on Contraception: No Women Allowed

George Zornick on February 16, 2012 - 12:14 PM ET

BChearing.png

The panel for this morning's House Oversight and Government Reform committee hearing on birth control access.

Not wanting to see a flimsy set of flapjacks hanging on a broad does not make me a bad person.

Hetero American Male

No, you are a good person for making basing your opinion on an issue over equality, that women shouldn't be able to go topless because 80% of women are ugly anyway.

I don't have a problem with men objectifying women.

I don't have a problem with women objectifying men.

I don't have a problem with men objectifying men.

I love it when women objectify women.

Jeezus christ we are living animals. It happens in every species, its way back in our reptilian brain and its not going anywhere.

That said, if that's the ONLY thing being done in the above circumstances that is a problem.

But, saying you should never see anyone in a purely physical pleasing nature is as fuging retarded as you always seeing them that way.

That is all, you fugtard.

Love,

Zod

No, I don't see women as objects. I'm attracted to them, but that's not the point. When you dilute the issue to "well seeing as how women's existance revolves around pleasing me with their physical attributes..." then it becomes objectification.

Yes please quote where someone said that they "hate seeing ugly topless women"... oh that's right, you can't, because no one did. Sure, we would prefer not to, just like most women wouldn't want to see ugly fat men, but no one said they "hate it"... but you and cantrell go right on making up reality as you go...

Look up. And it's not just zod either. People are saying they should make this illegal because they strongly "prefer" to not see ugly boobs. I know you're tip-toeing around that hate word because the freedictionary definition. I said already that i'll call you whatever you want to be called.

You american hetero male you.

That does it, you have convinced me, Heterosexual = Misogynist. Tell me, what is it like to be Asexual? Since clearly any other option is going to be either a Mysogynist, or a Misandrist.

Already explained the difference between sexual attraction and objectification which I think is what this was in response to.

Yeah...

yeah see andrew jackson objectified his women too but he was still willing to have sex with them in his patriarchal society predicated on owning them therefore he was not misogynistic

it's like you've never even heard the word "misogyny" before and you're just sort of making it up as you go along

Qft

Mind blown.

I can't even keep up with posts that are directed at me. Guess I'll watch from the sidelines on this one.

No, you are a good person for making basing your opinion on an issue over equality, that women shouldn't be able to go topless because 80% of women are ugly anyway.

Just telling it like it is.

I feel there should be an initial screening to allow or not allow women to be topless in public. A test that involves a trampoline. If the belly jiggles as much as the boobs its a no. Conversely, if the boobs do not jiggle but rather flap, then its also a no.

I feel this is a fair and unbiased method.

LOL @ the statement that the US objectifies women more than other countries.

I mean really.

lol

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    PanthersToast88