Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go Topless Day: Is America Ready For Topless Sunbathing?

Topless Beaches    28 votes

1. 1. Cities and states set aside land for special interest groups like municipal golf courses. Should parts of beaches be set aside for topless sunbathing?

• Yes, I believe in freedom and special topless sunbathing areas should be marked with signs and created.
    • No, I don't feel special areas should be set aside for topless sunbathing even if clearly marked.
    • I believe in equality. Anywhere men can go topless, women should be allowed to go topless too.
    • No, keep topless women behind closed doors.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

302 posts in this topic

Posted

The only negative side with that for men that like women is that not all breasts, and in fact most of them, aren't the perky nice ones... so you gotta take the bad with the good.

I'm sure there are lots of women that would like to tan topless, but I'm curious as to how many women would like to be able to go topless in general... I know my wife hates going without a bra, as do a lot of women with medium and large breasts because they bounce and hurt them when they're trying to do things...

Exactly.....most of the women who would go topless are the ones that you don't really want to see topless.

Posted

The only negative side with that for men that like women is that not all breasts, and in fact most of them, aren't the perky nice ones... so you gotta take the bad with the good.

sort of like how when women go to the beach they have to deal with the fact that many men are short and fat...so they gotta take the bad with the good

seriously dude women don't want to go topless at the beach for your entertainment and poo like this is actually pretty disgusting but i'm sure you're totally oblivious to how fuging creepy you come across

1 person likes this

Posted

Exactly.....most of the women who would go topless are the ones that you don't really want to see topless.

this is what's called throwing stones in a glass house

Posted

The issue is that they attach that sexual stigma to women's breasts when they were never sexual to begin with. Some women can't even feed their children because they get the "omg that's so gross" bull poo.

This post sums up my opinion. QFT

1 person likes this

Posted

It might destroy the titty bar industry.

Posted

It might destroy the titty bar industry.

Nah, cause I don't think many people would actually do it. Being topless is legal in a lot of places and only a few hippies actually take advantage of it.

Most Americans are too self conscious to wear a tank top in public.

Posted

sort of like how when women go to the beach they have to deal with the fact that many men are short and fat...so they gotta take the bad with the good

seriously dude women don't want to go topless at the beach for your entertainment and poo like this is actually pretty disgusting but i'm sure you're totally oblivious to how fuging creepy you come across

So it seems we've struck a nerve here with Cantrell/Fiz/silliesworth... Is this where your massive inferiority complex comes from? The girls don't like you looking at them? Because in the real world It's ok for men to admire women... I guess It's not in your world, but again I'm not judging you, but that does explain a lot, like how you can't make it thru more than about 3 posts max in any given thread without insults and personal attacks...

Your trolling is weak man... Act like an adult and join the discussion instead of being childish, It's really, really old.

Posted

oh you were talking about admiring women? because i'm just about positive that you said:

oh no you might see breasts that don't fit your rigid specifications but hey gotta take the bad with the good right? i guess this is what's called "admiring women" in your circle but fyi it's not a very progressive position to take

Posted

"hey maybe you should act like an adult, like me, and talk about how bad it is when less than perfect women take their tops off at the beach"

Posted

Wow, your efforts to spin what I said are quite pathetic...

Posted

lol

hey just because i said that most breasts aren't very good or whatever and that you have to take the "bad" (the presence of breasts that don't meet my rigid specifications) with the "good" (the presence of breasts that i intend to discretely ogle because nothing says admiration of women quite like staring at their chests through sunglasses), well, that doesn't necessarily mean i'm a misogynistic fug or anything

Posted

Yes because admiring women in any form is obviously misogynistic... But only in Cantrells backwards little reality...