Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go Topless Day: Is America Ready For Topless Sunbathing?

Topless Beaches    28 votes

1. 1. Cities and states set aside land for special interest groups like municipal golf courses. Should parts of beaches be set aside for topless sunbathing?

• Yes, I believe in freedom and special topless sunbathing areas should be marked with signs and created.
    • No, I don't feel special areas should be set aside for topless sunbathing even if clearly marked.
    • I believe in equality. Anywhere men can go topless, women should be allowed to go topless too.
    • No, keep topless women behind closed doors.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

302 posts in this topic

Posted

i've seen plenty of unattractive people at the beach and i've never considered it to be a "downside" to going to the beach

Good for you, there's always someone out there that finds people attractive for different reasons... I don't particularly care for seeing scantily clad unattractive women when we go to the beach, but It's their right to go there and to dress however they want and I would never tell them otherwise. But If you say there aren't some things you'd rather not see, then you're a flat out liar

Posted

You got banned because you're a petty, pathetic jerk who makes everything personal when someone calls you on your bullshit and you don't like it.

Posted

So saying that some women are attractive and some aren't is misogynistic? Wow. I'm not really even sure how to respond to such thinking... I guess cantrells comment about "short and fat" men is just fine though.

The truth is fungible for you guys I guess, long as it justifies your point of view its all good huh?

The specific words you used implicitly and explicitly say that your criteria of "attractive" is good boobs that meet your criteria/standards. THAT is misogynistic and that is the point here. It misses the point of equality entirely to even hint that a "downside" of it would be that straight men would be subject to seeing boobs that they may not enjoy as much as others. If that is your reason for wanting the social stigma of women's breasts to be removed, then that comes off as creepy.

1 person likes this

Posted

there's a pretty big fuging difference between saying "i'm not physically attracted to everyone at the beach equally" and "the downside to topless beaches for straight men (such as myself, as i constantly have to remind everyone here) is that the majority of breasts aren't nice"

Posted

oh so the mods ban people for being petty, pathetic jerks? do open misogynists fall into that category as well and if so how will you find the will to get out of the bed in the morning when you can't treat women like pieces of meat in the "lovely ladies" forum anymore?

Posted

Keep spinning, you're not good at it... I'm going to bed now because I have kids I have to get ready for school at 6AM, I will respond to your latest hypocrisy tomorrow.

Posted

You mention the lovely ladies forum a lot... Must like, or do you? Why do attractive women offend you so? Goodnight.

Posted

yeah it's prob a good idea to stop posting and hope that this topic falls off the first page so no one will see how much of a fuging misogynist you are

Posted

Fat_Guy_Having_Trouble_At_The_Beach_21.jpg
1 person likes this

Posted

Stop putting words in my mouth... I never said I couldn't handle it, and in general I can find something attractive about most women.... You're the one that, as usual, is harping on one thing someone posts and ignoring everything else they say.... Mainly because you're a petty, pathetic person who uses an internet message board to try and browbeat, insult and put down people instead of having any meaningful discussion... Most of the time, people just get tired of your bullshit and stop responding to you, but I'm not gonna do it.

Like I said earlier, I must have struck a nerve with this and tickled your inferiority complex... So keep on with your silliness, I've got all night and all day tomorrow to go back and forth with you. There's apparently no football on tonight so you're not getting the last word on this one.

85 minutes later...

Keep spinning, you're not good at it... I'm going to bed now because I have kids I have to get ready for school at 6AM, I will respond to your latest hypocrisy tomorrow.

i opened up the popcorn for nothing.

1 person likes this

Posted

when i said i had all day and night to go back and forth with you, i actually meant i would have to go to bed soon. much like when i said the majority of women do not have "nice" breasts, i actually meant that i admire women

Posted

oh f it... let's keep the silliness going.

i'm an ass man. breasts mean little to me.