Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NanuqoftheNorth

Go Topless Day: Is America Ready For Topless Sunbathing?

Topless Beaches    28 members have voted

1. 1. Cities and states set aside land for special interest groups like municipal golf courses. Should parts of beaches be set aside for topless sunbathing?

• Yes, I believe in freedom and special topless sunbathing areas should be marked with signs and created.
    • No, I don't feel special areas should be set aside for topless sunbathing even if clearly marked.
    • I believe in equality. Anywhere men can go topless, women should be allowed to go topless too.
    • No, keep topless women behind closed doors.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

299 posts in this topic

see what's funny is that we've seen pictures of you. you look like poo and you had no business trying to go internet tough guy on me in the first place. now you're playing the victim because you're a conservative and that's what conservatives do.

however, you are literally making things up about me now. you're projecting. again.

btw, you didn't say this?:

The only negative side with that for men that like women is that not all breasts, and in fact most of them, aren't the perky nice ones... so you gotta take the bad with the good.

that would be a very piggish thing to say. good thing you didn't say it, right?

Any change to laws that makes this OK

Naked-Wedding_r-732218.jpg

would be full fledged disaster to America. Equality be dammed, being exposed to this is worse than having a Maplethorp exhibit in an elementary school.

Oh and my final two words on this subject, "Oink, Oink".

see what's funny is that we've seen pictures of you. you look like poo and you had no business trying to go internet tough guy on me in the first place. now you're playing the victim because you're a conservative and that's what conservatives do.

however, you are literally making things up about me now. you're projecting. again.

btw, you didn't say this?:

that would be a very piggish thing to say. good thing you didn't say it, right?

What I said and what you're saying I said are two completely different things... You're making stuff up so I figured I would too... Nobody is playing the victim, just pointing out your sheer ignorance. You say I'm fat, doesn't make it true...

You also keep repeating the nonsense that I tried to "internet tough guy" you when it was nothing of the sort, you're just too little of a person to back off of that now that your twisted mind has said it so many times... Go ahead, quote where I tough guy'd you... Where I invited you for a beer that I was gonna buy...

I honestly can't figure out if you really are that stupid or if you're that bad of a troll... I think its both.

it's obvious that you have no interest in attempting to justify (or simply accepting) your own misogyny so i'm just going to quote what you claim to have never said again:

The only negative side with that for men that like women is that not all breasts, and in fact most of them, aren't the perky nice ones... so you gotta take the bad with the good.

Some posters here have problems coping with reality.

Cantrell might be obnoxious but he's usually right.

@murph Honestly whats the diff between fat boobs and fat man boobs.

We should bring back laws requiring men to wear shirts.

Cantrell might be obnoxious but he's usually right.

fyi i lower myself to the level of discourse here because misogynists, bigots and racists don't really deserve civil conversation

tl;dr whether or not women should be able to take their tops off at the beach has absolutely fuging nothing to do with how attractive their breasts are you weird, weird man

You keep quoting that and I'll keep quoting your warped interpretation of it, which is not at all what I said, but you're obviously too dense to figure it out...

Oh and where's the internet tough guy quote huh? You know, where you keep alleging that I threatened you, by inviting you out for a free beer... Mr "change the subject when I'm cornered"???

ah yes i'm the one cornered here

i had humiliated you several times in the past and i believe your exact words were something along the lines of "come out to (wherever) and we'll see if you'll call me stupid to my face"

and what exactly did you mean by the following:

because it reads as if you're a fuging pig

ah yes i'm the one cornered here

i had humiliated you several times in the past and i believe your exact words were something along the lines of "come out to (wherever) and we'll see if you'll call me stupid to my face"

and what exactly did you mean by the following:

because it reads as if you're a fuging pig

And as usual you believe wrongly, that's not what I said, but you don't care about the truth only what you've made up in your mind... Keep calling me a pig and whatever else and you're still wrong. You're quick to quote someone until it suits your agenda not to... "Uhh, I believe you said...". Right.