Photo
- - - - -

Go Topless Day: Is America Ready For Topless Sunbathing?

• Please log in to reply
301 replies to this topic

Poll: Topless Beaches (28 member(s) have cast votes)

Cities and states set aside land for special interest groups like municipal golf courses. Should parts of beaches be set aside for topless sunbathing?

1. Yes, I believe in freedom and special topless sunbathing areas should be marked with signs and created. (7 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. No, I don't feel special areas should be set aside for topless sunbathing even if clearly marked. (2 votes [7.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

3. I believe in equality. Anywhere men can go topless, women should be allowed to go topless too. (18 votes [64.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 64.29%

4. No, keep topless women behind closed doors. (1 votes [3.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.57%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#136 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,059 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:23 AM

posters such as this one

It's not so much a matter of interpretation as it is how it reads at face value. If you didn't mean it to read that way, you should have clarified it or not posted it at all. You didn't do that. You're just saying, "that's not what I said at all!". It literally reads as follows: "a downside to this would be having to see boobs that boob-lovers may not necessarily enjoy seeing. You have to take the good with the bad." That comes off as misogynistic. I'm not saying you are. I am saying that that is precisely how it reads and those words were YOUR words. So, the honorable thing to do would be to say, "I worded that badly. What I meant was....", if you indeed meant it another way.

The big deal here is that it is irrelevant for you to have mentioned that. That's what makes it look bad.

#137 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,733 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:35 AM

well you see the posters who respect women may have a difficult time understanding how this is anything but pure misogyny so if you could just clear this all up that would be fantastic

I'm not explaining myself again, I've already done that, I can't help it if you can't read... and I responded to lightsout... you are such a hypocrit to proclaim to be the protector of others rights when you can do nothing but call names and personally attack others to try and make your pathetic points. You try to claim the moral high ground by biggest the biggest asshole possible... the height of hypocrisy... but then, I'm sure you're proud of it because of your twisted world view.

#138 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:55 AM

I really only want to see about 20% of the tits out there. Therefore I do not support this initiative.

#139 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,512 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:13 AM

Having lived in a Mediterranean country with a top optional beach, it's wonderful. Of course it being Europe, people across the board looked a lot better lightly clothed.

Still, I'm glad on the Huddle we can still have debates more fitting of the 1950's.

#140 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,362 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:27 AM

I just hope that my post was one of the homophobic ones.

#141 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,494 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:32 AM

Having lived in a Mediterranean country with a top optional beach, it's wonderful. Of course it being Europe, people across the board looked a lot better lightly clothed.

Still, I'm glad on the Huddle we can still have debates more fitting of the 1950's.

I started to bring this up as well. The first time I saw topless sunbathers, I reacted like I guess most American men would... "hey, I need to walk over THAT way to get a better look"

After a few times, I realized I was just being a little perv. I can't imagine the US having something like the Tropical Island Resort (indoor water park) in Berlin. One huge locker room/ dressing room for both sexes.... go to the shower, full of women.

#142 MCP

MCP

Peace, Love, Uke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:32 AM

yeah it looks like you can quote mcp, whose post i already debunked, ..........

Posted Image Yes, because denile and changing the story equals debunking. No wonder you are always right............... in your own mind.

#143 MCP

MCP

Peace, Love, Uke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:42 AM

I really only want to see about 20% of the tits out there. Therefore I do not support this initiative.

Should we hold our breath, and wait for 10 more pages of cantrell railing on Zod for being a misogynistic pig? I'm guessing NO.

#144 MCP

MCP

Peace, Love, Uke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:45 AM

I just hope that my post was one of the homophobic ones.

Apparently you aren’t doing it right, you have failed to get cantrell’s panties in a wad.

#145 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:46 AM

Should we hold our breath, and wait for 10 more pages of cantrell railing on Zod for being a misogynistic pig? I'm guessing NO.

I don't know what misogynistic means but if it means I love nice titties then guilty as charged.

#146 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,362 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:48 AM

Apparently you aren’t doing it right, you have failed to get cantrell’s panties in a wad.

Boners for biscuit = homophobic.

#147 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,362 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:48 AM

I don't know what misogynistic means but if it means I love nice titties then guilty as charged.

I laughed

#148 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,303 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:53 AM

Cantrell...are you really this socially retarded?

I'm starting to take pity on you.

#149 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • 7,519 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:17 AM

You clearly don't. If you think the issue of this revolves around which breasts you wanna look at, your "entertainment", then that's misogynistic.

It's that simple.

#150 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,733 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:31 AM

mi·sog·y·nis·tic(mPosted Image-sPosted ImagejPosted ImagePosted Image-nPosted ImagesPosted ImagetPosted Imagek) also mi·sog·y·nous(-sPosted ImagejPosted ImagePosted Image-nPosted Images)
adj.

Of or characterized by a hatred of women.

Yes, clearly we all hate women. Clearly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.