Photo
- - - - -

Go Topless Day: Is America Ready For Topless Sunbathing?

• Please log in to reply
301 replies to this topic

Poll: Topless Beaches (28 member(s) have cast votes)

Cities and states set aside land for special interest groups like municipal golf courses. Should parts of beaches be set aside for topless sunbathing?

1. Yes, I believe in freedom and special topless sunbathing areas should be marked with signs and created. (7 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. No, I don't feel special areas should be set aside for topless sunbathing even if clearly marked. (2 votes [7.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

3. I believe in equality. Anywhere men can go topless, women should be allowed to go topless too. (18 votes [64.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 64.29%

4. No, keep topless women behind closed doors. (1 votes [3.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.57%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#166 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:25 PM

Yes, clearly we all hate women. Clearly.

yeah see andrew jackson objectified his women too but he was still willing to have sex with them in his patriarchal society predicated on owning them therefore he was not misogynistic

it's like you've never even heard the word "misogyny" before and you're just sort of making it up as you go along

#167 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,113 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:26 PM

Hetero American Male

key word

in america stuff like this is widely socially acceptable. not saying it isn't in other countries, but there are countries with much more progressive views on women

#168 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,968 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:27 PM

So now, I'm apparently a slave owner with all my female slaves... please tell me cantrell where are my slaves... if I have them I certainly want them here with me.

God you are a dumbass.

#169 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,870 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:33 PM

key word

in america stuff like this is widely socially acceptable. not saying it isn't in other countries, but there are countries with much more progressive views on women

which ones?

In italy for example it's common for men to grab the asses of female passer-bys.

#170 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:42 PM

seriously, no one wants to see old floppy tits.

#171 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,385 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:44 PM

New drinking game. When ever Cantrell uses the word progressive take a shot. You will be poo faced in no time.

#172 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,103 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:45 PM

seriously, no one wants to see old floppy tits.

I do!

#173 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:50 PM

i mean, i don't love floppy old tits but it's still better than a lot of things.

#174 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,339 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:20 PM

Does this thread remind anyone else of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee?

Republican Hearing on Contraception: No Women Allowed

George Zornick on February 16, 2012 - 12:14 PM ET

Posted Image
The panel for this morning's House Oversight and Government Reform committee hearing on birth control access.

#175 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,385 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:21 PM

That's the entire huddle, not just this thread.

#176 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:26 PM

that's the entire internet, not just the huddle.

#177 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,385 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:29 PM

More men use the web than women?

#178 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,764 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:36 PM

Not wanting to see a flimsy set of flapjacks hanging on a broad does not make me a bad person.

Hetero American Male

No, you are a good person for making basing your opinion on an issue over equality, that women shouldn't be able to go topless because 80% of women are ugly anyway.

I don't have a problem with men objectifying women.

I don't have a problem with women objectifying men.

I don't have a problem with men objectifying men.

I love it when women objectify women.

Jeezus christ we are living animals. It happens in every species, its way back in our reptilian brain and its not going anywhere.

That said, if that's the ONLY thing being done in the above circumstances that is a problem.

But, saying you should never see anyone in a purely physical pleasing nature is as fuging retarded as you always seeing them that way.

That is all, you fugtard.

Love,

Zod

No, I don't see women as objects. I'm attracted to them, but that's not the point. When you dilute the issue to "well seeing as how women's existance revolves around pleasing me with their physical attributes..." then it becomes objectification.

Yes please quote where someone said that they "hate seeing ugly topless women"... oh that's right, you can't, because no one did. Sure, we would prefer not to, just like most women wouldn't want to see ugly fat men, but no one said they "hate it"... but you and cantrell go right on making up reality as you go...

Look up. And it's not just zod either. People are saying they should make this illegal because they strongly "prefer" to not see ugly boobs. I know you're tip-toeing around that hate word because the freedictionary definition. I said already that i'll call you whatever you want to be called.

You american hetero male you.

That does it, you have convinced me, Heterosexual = Misogynist. Tell me, what is it like to be Asexual? Since clearly any other option is going to be either a Mysogynist, or a Misandrist.

Already explained the difference between sexual attraction and objectification which I think is what this was in response to.

Yeah...

#179 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,764 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:39 PM

yeah see andrew jackson objectified his women too but he was still willing to have sex with them in his patriarchal society predicated on owning them therefore he was not misogynistic

it's like you've never even heard the word "misogyny" before and you're just sort of making it up as you go along

Qft

#180 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:45 PM

More men use the web than women?

use it for this?

yea.

0 user(s) are reading this topic