Photo
- - - - -

Go Topless Day: Is America Ready For Topless Sunbathing?

• Please log in to reply
301 replies to this topic

Poll: Topless Beaches (28 member(s) have cast votes)

Cities and states set aside land for special interest groups like municipal golf courses. Should parts of beaches be set aside for topless sunbathing?

1. Yes, I believe in freedom and special topless sunbathing areas should be marked with signs and created. (7 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. No, I don't feel special areas should be set aside for topless sunbathing even if clearly marked. (2 votes [7.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

3. I believe in equality. Anywhere men can go topless, women should be allowed to go topless too. (18 votes [64.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 64.29%

4. No, keep topless women behind closed doors. (1 votes [3.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.57%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#301 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,797 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 10:25 PM

well, settling on a 24 year old who works at starbucks does say something about her lack of standards.

#302 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,359 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:40 AM

look i'm not calling her a slut, i'm just saying she's a promiscuous person and somehow her sexual history is relevant to her being raped

Just go on repeating things... still doesn't change the facts.

I didn't call her a slut.

I didn't say she was promiscuous.

I was repeated what was reported from the court case.

I asked you a question... of course, you didn't answer, you ignored it and kept on parroting your lines...

Her sexual history isn't relevant to the fact that the 24 year old guy did something he shouldn't have and was punished for it, but it is relevant when she willfully and continually denied and covered up the relationship to her parents and her employer, then four years later sued said employer for money damages because they didn't stop the relationship. Her sexual history, along with the fact that she denied and covered up the relationship from them shows she knew exactly what she was doing, and that her employer wasn't at fault for not preventing or ending the relationship.

When her employer found out about it, they told both of them to stop and even moved her to another store.... the relationship continued... but, I supposed they're responsible for that too, huh?

Again, we're talking about the lawsuit against Starbucks, as we were in the original thread... try to focus.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com