Photo
- - - - -

Go Topless Day: Is America Ready For Topless Sunbathing?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
301 replies to this topic

Poll: Topless Beaches (28 member(s) have cast votes)

Cities and states set aside land for special interest groups like municipal golf courses. Should parts of beaches be set aside for topless sunbathing?

1. Yes, I believe in freedom and special topless sunbathing areas should be marked with signs and created. (7 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. No, I don't feel special areas should be set aside for topless sunbathing even if clearly marked. (2 votes [7.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

3. I believe in equality. Anywhere men can go topless, women should be allowed to go topless too. (18 votes [64.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 64.29%

4. No, keep topless women behind closed doors. (1 votes [3.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.57%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#241 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:26 PM

Posted Image

#242 google larry davis

google larry davis

fleet-footed poster

HUDDLER

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:27 PM

well if you weren't mad at me and you wanted to take me out for drinks, and it wasn't a date, what exactly would you call it? sorry but i have no intention of hanging out with socially regressive people irl regardless

#243 google larry davis

google larry davis

fleet-footed poster

HUDDLER

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:28 PM

"women are equal.
don't call me a woman. that's insulting."

huh?

hahaha you're just trolling at this point right?

#244 Chimera

Chimera

Not Bant

HUDDLER

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:30 PM

maybe.
its something you would say, though. you can't deny that.

#245 google larry davis

google larry davis

fleet-footed poster

HUDDLER

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:33 PM

maybe. if by "queenie is insulting" you mean "insulting" to women, then yeah. being called a woman in a derogatory manner is bad.

#246 boostownsme

boostownsme

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:33 PM

And this is why the whole point in creating a fictitious "war on women" was such a brilliant move by the Dems. 17 pages of dialogue and no mention of how much Obama sucks at job creation, the economy, and everything else he tries.

#247 Chimera

Chimera

Not Bant

HUDDLER

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:37 PM

And this is why the whole point in creating a fictitious "war on women" was such a brilliant move by the Dems. 17 pages of dialogue and no mention of how much Obama sucks at job creation, the economy, and everything else he tries.

nah, this post is about women being topless.
some are like "yay boobies"
some are like "yay boobies, but no gross ones"
i'm just like "whatever... they won't do it because you don't know how to control yourselves"

#248 Chimera

Chimera

Not Bant

HUDDLER

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:40 PM

maybe. if by "queenie is insulting" you mean "insulting" to women, then yeah. being called a woman in a derogatory manner is bad.

when i hear "queenie" i think of the little poodle of an old 80s movie (the burbs, i think) that took a poo on a neighbor's lawn.

in this case, i took it as "drama queen," which i use for both male and female subjects. kinda like how "bitch" is now used to insult men

#249 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

HUDDLER

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:41 PM

well if you weren't mad at me and you wanted to take me out for drinks, and it wasn't a date, what exactly would you call it? sorry but i have no intention of hanging out with socially regressive people irl regardless

See with your mentality I understand why you can't comprehend why someone would actually be nice to you and offer you something for nothing but a chance to sit down and get to know them... Because you're an elitist, arrogant jerk... I, on the other hand, have met a ton of people, both via conversations in threads, PMs and IRL off of this site, with the main theme being that we are all panthers fans...

I've met more than 25 people on this very site not including all those I've met at tailgates, by having lunch, playing basketball, having a beer, etc... Hell pstall stopped by my office to chat... I've stayed at Saltmans place and me and my family have been invited to several other huddlers places for a game weekend...

See I'm a nice guy like that and like to meet fellow Panther fans, regardless of their political affiliation, personal opinions or anything else. But trust me, I understand why a guy like you wouldn't want to meet any of the people you've been such a complete ass to... No, not what you're thinking I'm going to say, that they'll "kick your ass" or some other childish nonsense... But rather that you're embarrassed of who you are as a person... If I was you, I'd be embarrassed too.

#250 google larry davis

google larry davis

fleet-footed poster

HUDDLER

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:46 PM

hey congrats on meeting people from the internet. go hang out with them. i don't hang out with social regressives, and i don't meet people through the internet regardless. there's only like 2 people from the huddle that i would even acknowledge if i saw them irl and knew who they were. but i have no interest in meeting someone with abhorrent views, whether they're from the internet or a local hate group or whatever

#251 google larry davis

google larry davis

fleet-footed poster

HUDDLER

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:50 PM

when i hear "queenie" i think of the little poodle of an old 80s movie (the burbs, i think) that took a poo on a neighbor's lawn.

in this case, i took it as "drama queen," which i use for both male and female subjects. kinda like how "bitch" is now used to insult men

i don't think that's as sexist as, say, posting about "perky breasts" in a thread like this (though it is still sexist and bad and i'm doing exactly what i shouldn't be doing by assigning different degrees of sexism to different shitty things), or trying to distinguish between different kinds of rape, but if someone's trying to convince me that they're not a total misogynist after all of that, they prob shouldn't call me "queenie"

#252 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

HUDDLER

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:27 AM

You asked me...

...and I gave you an honest answer, and you say "well there's only two people from here that I would acknowledge anyway..." gee I wonder who those would be...

Also your answer below confirms why my invitation to you doesn't compute in your elitist, narrow mindset...

hey congrats on meeting people from the internet. go hang out with them. i don't hang out with social regressives, and i don't meet people through the internet regardless. there's only like 2 people from the huddle that i would even acknowledge if i saw them irl and knew who they were. but i have no interest in meeting someone with abhorrent views, whether they're from the internet or a local hate group or whatever

Thanks (once again) for proving my point about you... your opinion of yourself is that you're better than all the rest of us. You're a sad, sad person.