Photo
- - - - -

Go Topless Day: Is America Ready For Topless Sunbathing?

• Please log in to reply
301 replies to this topic

Poll: Topless Beaches (28 member(s) have cast votes)

Cities and states set aside land for special interest groups like municipal golf courses. Should parts of beaches be set aside for topless sunbathing?

1. Yes, I believe in freedom and special topless sunbathing areas should be marked with signs and created. (7 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. No, I don't feel special areas should be set aside for topless sunbathing even if clearly marked. (2 votes [7.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

3. I believe in equality. Anywhere men can go topless, women should be allowed to go topless too. (18 votes [64.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 64.29%

4. No, keep topless women behind closed doors. (1 votes [3.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.57%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,669 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:22 PM

Women should be able to and they are. We as a society need to remove the stigma of "nudity is bad and you need to stay away from it". Fat shaming, slut shaming, etc. is bad and it contributes to this issue.

On the side topic between GS and Biscuit, tits are awesome regardless. And GS seems to have a point in my book. Specifically saying a negative consequence of having chicks walk around topless is seeing boobs you don't like is a little misogynistic. Just my .02 though.

#32 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,970 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:34 PM

Women should be able to and they are. We as a society need to remove the stigma of "nudity is bad and you need to stay away from it". Fat shaming, slut shaming, etc. is bad and it contributes to this issue.

On the side topic between GS and Biscuit, tits are awesome regardless. And GS seems to have a point in my book. Specifically saying a negative consequence of having chicks walk around topless is seeing boobs you don't like is a little misogynistic. Just my .02 though.

So saying that some women are attractive and some aren't is misogynistic? Wow. I'm not really even sure how to respond to such thinking... I guess cantrells comment about "short and fat" men is just fine though.

The truth is fungible for you guys I guess, long as it justifies your point of view its all good huh?

#33 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,115 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:41 PM

um no saying that a downside to topless sunbathing is that "most breasts" don't meet your standard is misogynistic

why is this so fuging hard for you?

#34 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,970 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:48 PM

It's not hard for me, as its simply the truth. Has nothing to do with "my standard" it has to do with the simple fact that AS YOU ALSO STATED, a majority of people, men and women, particularly Americans, aren't fit and a large percentage of the population is older, not your typical definition of attractive... Or "short and fat" as, again you already stated yourself, yet somehow its magically ok when you state the obvious...

You can only handle the truth when it fits your narrow minded definition of reality. But don't let that stop you from your hypocrisy...

#35 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,115 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:53 PM

i've seen plenty of unattractive people at the beach and i've never considered it to be a "downside" to going to the beach

#36 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,115 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:55 PM

also i use "short and fat" as a device to reverse your privilege. you consider seeing breasts, "the majority of which aren't perky and nice," to be a "downside" to being in a public place and you think that's perfectly acceptable. i call you short and fat and you whine to the mods to have me banned.

#37 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,970 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:58 PM

i've seen plenty of unattractive people at the beach and i've never considered it to be a "downside" to going to the beach

Good for you, there's always someone out there that finds people attractive for different reasons... I don't particularly care for seeing scantily clad unattractive women when we go to the beach, but It's their right to go there and to dress however they want and I would never tell them otherwise. But If you say there aren't some things you'd rather not see, then you're a flat out liar

#38 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,970 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:59 PM

You got banned because you're a petty, pathetic jerk who makes everything personal when someone calls you on your bullshit and you don't like it.

#39 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,669 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:00 PM

So saying that some women are attractive and some aren't is misogynistic? Wow. I'm not really even sure how to respond to such thinking... I guess cantrells comment about "short and fat" men is just fine though.

The truth is fungible for you guys I guess, long as it justifies your point of view its all good huh?

The specific words you used implicitly and explicitly say that your criteria of "attractive" is good boobs that meet your criteria/standards. THAT is misogynistic and that is the point here. It misses the point of equality entirely to even hint that a "downside" of it would be that straight men would be subject to seeing boobs that they may not enjoy as much as others. If that is your reason for wanting the social stigma of women's breasts to be removed, then that comes off as creepy.

#40 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,115 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:01 PM

there's a pretty big fuging difference between saying "i'm not physically attracted to everyone at the beach equally" and "the downside to topless beaches for straight men (such as myself, as i constantly have to remind everyone here) is that the majority of breasts aren't nice"

#41 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,115 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:03 PM

oh so the mods ban people for being petty, pathetic jerks? do open misogynists fall into that category as well and if so how will you find the will to get out of the bed in the morning when you can't treat women like pieces of meat in the "lovely ladies" forum anymore?

#42 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,970 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:03 PM

Keep spinning, you're not good at it... I'm going to bed now because I have kids I have to get ready for school at 6AM, I will respond to your latest hypocrisy tomorrow.

#43 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,970 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:05 PM

You mention the lovely ladies forum a lot... Must like, or do you? Why do attractive women offend you so? Goodnight.

#44 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,115 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:05 PM

yeah it's prob a good idea to stop posting and hope that this topic falls off the first page so no one will see how much of a fuging misogynist you are

#45 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,643 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:25 PM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com