Photo
- - - - -

Go Topless Day: Is America Ready For Topless Sunbathing?

• Please log in to reply
301 replies to this topic

Poll: Topless Beaches (28 member(s) have cast votes)

Cities and states set aside land for special interest groups like municipal golf courses. Should parts of beaches be set aside for topless sunbathing?

1. Yes, I believe in freedom and special topless sunbathing areas should be marked with signs and created. (7 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. No, I don't feel special areas should be set aside for topless sunbathing even if clearly marked. (2 votes [7.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

3. I believe in equality. Anywhere men can go topless, women should be allowed to go topless too. (18 votes [64.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 64.29%

4. No, keep topless women behind closed doors. (1 votes [3.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.57%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,926 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:52 AM

tl;dr whether or not women should be able to take their tops off at the beach has absolutely fuging nothing to do with how attractive their breasts are you weird, weird man

#1, thanks for proving my point with the personal attacks, you got hold of one picture of me and you declare me short and fat, when in fact I'm 6' tall and am in no way fat... But you keep repeating things to yourself apparently that's how you make yourself believe your own bullshit.

#2 I never even remotely said that women taking their tops off should be contingent upon how their breasts look, in fact I said exactly the opposite of that, bit apparently you only read parts of people's posts...

#62 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,645 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:51 AM

this is what's called throwing stones in a glass house

No one wants to see me topless....not even myself in the mirror.

However, that still does not change the fact that you are a complete idiot.

#63 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,079 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:54 AM

No one wants to see me topless....not even myself in the mirror.

Ive actually taped an image of a ripped torso on my bathroom mirror with just enough mirror showing for me to shave.

#64 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,645 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:56 AM

Ive actually taped an image of a ripped torso on my bathroom mirror with just enough mirror showing for me to shave.

Might have to try that.

I have basically given up. I have been married for nearly 20 years and have no one left to try and impress. Because if my wife stayed with me for how I looked....she would have left anearly 21 years ago.

#65 MCP

MCP

Peace, Love, Uke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:14 AM

tl;dr whether or not women should be able to take their tops off at the beach has absolutely fuging nothing to do with how attractive their breasts are you weird, weird man

Pretty good example of how you read into/spin what other people say, to fit your preconceived ideas. I don't remember reading any where that anyone made any kind of suggestion, like the one you stated above.

However, your constant obsession with biscuits physical appearance is starting to make it look like you may have a bit of a man crush.

#66 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,377 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 28 August 2012 - 11:02 AM

Pretty good example of how you read into/spin what other people say, to fit your preconceived ideas. I don't remember reading any where that anyone made any kind of suggestion, like the one you stated above.

However, your constant obsession with biscuits physical appearance is starting to make it look like you may have a bit of a man crush.

Don't think it's just his physical appearance. He has a boner for biscuit. It's cute. Biscuit keeps feeding him though so what does he expect? I need to make shirts.

Boners for biscuit.

#67 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,926 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 28 August 2012 - 11:25 AM

Don't think it's just his physical appearance. He has a boner for biscuit. It's cute. Biscuit keeps feeding him though so what does he expect? I need to make shirts.

Boners for biscuit.

You know Cat you're right, and I really should just stop responding to his nonsense, but his idiocy really grinds my gears... then there's guys like Rodeo who think that Cantrell wins arguments because Cantrell always tries to have the last word and people get fed up and quit responding... but hey, I guess when you're like him you have to take what you can get.

#68 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• HUDDLER
  • 2,865 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 28 August 2012 - 12:19 PM

#69 Shufdog

Shufdog

• HUDDLER
  • 2,075 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 12:21 PM

I'm with biscuit on this one. I couldn't imagine going to Wal-Mart at 1:00am and the women being topless. There is a line that shouldn't be crossed sometimes.

#70 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,377 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 28 August 2012 - 12:32 PM

I thought clothing was required at most retail locations.

#71 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 28 August 2012 - 12:45 PM

what in the blue hell is going on in here....who starts an argument about tittays....fwiw...I share biscuits opinion...not sure what the other dude is talking about other than trolling...arguing about tittays....seriously.....

#72 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,277 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:29 PM

How long would it take before some woman was raped while being topless in public?

How long after that would it take for some politician / judge / pundit to say she was asking for it?

#73 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,079 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:36 PM

Posted Image

#74 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,102 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:37 PM

oh you don't remember when he brought up his personal opinions on the attractiveness of breasts in his very first fuging response? you know, how there's a "downside" because "most" breasts "aren't nice"

dude get the fug out of here

#75 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,102 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:39 PM

#1, thanks for proving my point with the personal attacks, you got hold of one picture of me and you declare me short and fat, when in fact I'm 6' tall and am in no way fat... But you keep repeating things to yourself apparently that's how you make yourself believe your own bullshit.

#2 I never even remotely said that women taking their tops off should be contingent upon how their breasts look, in fact I said exactly the opposite of that, bit apparently you only read parts of people's posts...

it shouldn't have been brought up because it is entirely irrelevant but well here we are arguing over whether or "nice breasts" and the "majority of breasts which are not nice" are relevant to the discussion because you are a fuging pig

e: and again, unless kurb is like 6'8" you're short and fat. if he is, you're just fat. it's cool though, i'm not going to let it affect me when i go to the beach and see tubby people

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com