Photo
- - - - -

Go Topless Day: Is America Ready For Topless Sunbathing?

• Please log in to reply
301 replies to this topic

Poll: Topless Beaches (28 member(s) have cast votes)

Cities and states set aside land for special interest groups like municipal golf courses. Should parts of beaches be set aside for topless sunbathing?

1. Yes, I believe in freedom and special topless sunbathing areas should be marked with signs and created. (7 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. No, I don't feel special areas should be set aside for topless sunbathing even if clearly marked. (2 votes [7.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

3. I believe in equality. Anywhere men can go topless, women should be allowed to go topless too. (18 votes [64.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 64.29%

4. No, keep topless women behind closed doors. (1 votes [3.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.57%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#121 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,763 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:26 PM

Ncb, you lost. It happens dude. Theres no shame in it.

The best thing to do is accept it and move on.

#122 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,961 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:30 PM

That's right, I forgot that no one is allowed to have an opinion around Cantrell... well, unless it fits his agenda, then it's fine. I also didn't realize we're in a courtroom... unless it's the courtroom of Cantrell for the mentally handicapped.

You were the one that interpreted my comment to mean that I only thought women with nice perky breasts should be allowed to go topless... that's what YOU said, now you're spinning it to say that I made that up... ha. Haha...

I also see that you dropped the topic of the "threat" I made against you after I proved you wrong on that AGAIN... wonder when the next change of subject will come...?

#123 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,622 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:34 PM

i submit to the courtroom the downsides of unisex water fountains. while i agree that men and women should be able to drink from the same water fountain, a significant 'negative' for men who like asses is that i would say that the majority of asses aren't "nice, perky asses" and thus we all might be exposed to an unpleasant ass when the woman in front of us bends over to drink from the water fountain.

nude asses? where? perky ones are too young. i hadn't figured you for a pedo.

#124 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,759 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:39 PM

The problem is that most of the people who do go topless are girls that no one wants to see.

aww boo hoo women should bow to your perception of their scale of attractiveness and cover themselves should you deem them aesthetically unacceptable...

who the fug do you think you are to judge anyone?...

if a woman wants to go out to the same place a man can without a shirt, then more power to them... I don't give a fug...

if you've got to look at them to fulfill some sort of curiosity or need you have, then it is your problem and not theirs...

#125 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:48 PM

nude asses? where? perky ones are too young. i hadn't figured you for a pedo.

i actually had a post written up implying that anyone who thinks the majority of breasts aren't "nice and perky" is likely going to end up having his picture attached to an amber alert but i really didn't want to have to deal with the likely ephebophile bullshit to follow so i deleted it but welp here we are

#126 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:49 PM

You were the one that interpreted my comment to mean that I only thought women with nice perky breasts should be allowed to go topless... that's what YOU said, now you're spinning it to say that I made that up... ha. Haha...

this actually never happened fyi but we've already established that you have difficulty comprehending what you read

#127 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:52 PM

people of the court, allow me to preface this by saying that i support women's suffrage. that being said, one of the downsides for men who are attracted to women is that women who do not fit society's ideal standard for beauty might find themselves at the same voting station as super macho hetero women-loving men like myself but hey gotta take the bad with the good right?

#128 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,622 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:54 PM

did they have ID?

#129 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:57 PM

i would like to say that i support the right of women to work where men work. having said that, one of the downsides to that for straight hyper masculine men such as myself is that ugly broads might show up to work in the same office as me but the (clear minority of) women who are so damn fine may also find their way into my office as well and hey gotta take the bad with the good right

#130 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,961 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:35 AM

this actually never happened fyi but we've already established that you have difficulty comprehending what you read

Yeah, it actually did happen, and we've already established that you simply repeat things over and over until you believe them... so there we are.

#131 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:45 AM

Ncb, you lost. It happens dude. Theres no shame in it.

The best thing to do is accept it and move on.

qft

#132 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,961 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:07 AM

Pretty good example of how you read into/spin what other people say, to fit your preconceived ideas. I don't remember reading any where that anyone made any kind of suggestion, like the one you stated above.

However, your constant obsession with biscuits physical appearance is starting to make it look like you may have a bit of a man crush.

Don't think it's just his physical appearance. He has a boner for biscuit. It's cute. Biscuit keeps feeding him though so what does he expect? I need to make shirts.

Boners for biscuit.

I'm with biscuit on this one. I couldn't imagine going to Wal-Mart at 1:00am and the women being topless. There is a line that shouldn't be crossed sometimes.

what in the blue hell is going on in here....who starts an argument about tittays....fwiw...I share biscuits opinion...not sure what the other dude is talking about other than trolling...arguing about tittays....seriously.....

qft

Gee, I can quote people that agree with me too... isn't that something...

You won? won what, proving that you're a condescending jerk that calls names, throws tantrums and makes statements (like when you said I threatened you) and then when someone proves you wrong, you go right on and ignore it as if it wasn't even posted? Won like that? Or do you win when someone proves you wrong and you change the subject? Or is it when you say something, then claim you didn't, then say "oh well, I stand by that"? Wow, awesome man...

#133 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:14 AM

yeah it looks like you can quote mcp, whose post i already debunked, two borderline homophobic posts, one guy who made an entirely irrelevant comment about wal mart and another who freely admits that he has no idea what's going on. that actually sounds about right for you tbqh

just so we're clear here, you argue that the following isn't misogynistic:

The only negative side with that for men that like women is that not all breasts, and in fact most of them, aren't the perky nice ones... so you gotta take the bad with the good.

lol

#134 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,961 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:16 AM

Keep quoting it, it says the same thing... and keep ignoring all the other stuff I said. You're really good at ignoring stuff... probably the only thing you're actually good at.

#135 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:20 AM

well you see the posters who respect women may have a difficult time understanding how this is anything but pure misogyny so if you could just clear this all up that would be fantastic

The only negative side with that for men that like women is that not all breasts, and in fact most of them, aren't the perky nice ones... so you gotta take the bad with the good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com