Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gary Barnidge

22 posts in this topic

Posted

My gf's best friend is here from ny. I'm trying to have a threesome.

Update?

Posted

he's a tough receiver. he ain't going anywhere. #2 TE easily.

Posted

He probably is going to be listed as the # 2 TE but thats not saying much. His blocking holds him back and I'm sure he and Hartstock will see a similar amount of snaps. Olsen and Shockey was def. a better combo.

Posted

So late-- why do you think thy didn't give two shits about re-signing Shockey?

Posted

Update?

Hasn't happened yet. Still trying. She's not very hot but has big boobs and has lost some weight.

Posted

Barnidge missed a key block on that weird reverse to Pilares, causing Kealoha to give up at least 5 yards in the backfield.

That play might have gone a long way had Gary made his block.

But yes, he does look good catching the ball.

Posted

He probably is going to be listed as the # 2 TE but thats not saying much. His blocking holds him back and I'm sure he and Hartstock will see a similar amount of snaps. Olsen and Shockey was def. a better combo.

Yeah, I was saying that I am hoping he steps up as a #2 TE. I know he will be listed there regardless.

Posted

My gf's best friend is here from ny. I'm trying to have a threesome.

Best of luck. 'Tis a noble pursuit. Your best bet is for all three of you to get sloppy drunk. Might I suggest a drinking game, say King's Cup.

Posted

Hasn't happened yet. Still trying. She's not very hot but has big boobs and has lost some weight.

Weight loss, always a great way to ease in some compliments.

Killthevox: Doesnt she look great?! She just seems so kissable...Sounds crazy but Im going to get on the huddle and when I get back... It would just be nuts...if we all took a shower together...ya know to save water n the enviornment n stuff. Awwww yeah.

Posted

Best of luck. 'Tis a noble pursuit. Your best bet is for all three of you to get sloppy drunk. Might I suggest a drinking game, say King's Cup.

Wise words.

All females are two stiff drinks away from being bisexual.