Photo
- - - - -

Kuechly may be the best defensive player on the team already.

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#31 Jrock88

Jrock88

huddle vet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:58 AM

TD is an excellent blitzer too, and i can see them bringing him alot on third downs. line him up all over the place and let him get after the QB.

#32 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,680 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:01 AM

He's worth it

Yeah and he's gotta really turn it on this year. Even Rivera took a shot at him.

#33 Rip Saw

Rip Saw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:02 AM

my gf say keeklys cute

#34 Riverboat Ron

Riverboat Ron

The Gambler

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:04 AM

Kuechly's pretty fly for a white guy.

#35 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,172 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:08 AM

Yup he was playing like a good vet LB out there... could very easily be the DROY.

#36 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,357 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:14 AM

not sure he will ever be the type leader Beason is.....

But I think overall he will be the best LB on the team by the end of the season. Beason will be the leader but outside of hitting harder Luke at least projects a little better in all other aspects....I expect him to be that guy.

#37 GAme

GAme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:15 AM

Luke is going to be a punisher. He reminds me of Urlacher.

#38 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,068 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:16 AM

Totally agree Zod. are you new on the huddle?

Kuchley is playing like a vet out there and he constantly say the game is so fast to him...cant wait to see it slow down for him.

#39 mj4life

mj4life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:20 AM

the more i see kuechly play, the more i like him on the weakside. he allows beason to roam free from sideline to sideline knowing luke can clean up any mistakes he might make

#40 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,357 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:30 AM

the more i see kuechly play, the more i like him on the weakside. he allows beason to roam free from sideline to sideline knowing luke can clean up any mistakes he might make

MLB will be Luke's next year. Gives Luke even more room and ability to use his instincts to make plays. Beason needs to be used in more of a thumper role.

#41 mj4life

mj4life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:52 AM

MLB will be Luke's next year. Gives Luke even more room and ability to use his instincts to make plays. Beason needs to be used in more of a thumper role.

if beason is anywhere near his pre injury level by the end of this season i doubt we move him outside. luke has shown me he can play & have a impact inside or on the outside, so if it ain't broke then why fix it?

#42 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,357 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:57 AM

if beason is anywhere near his pre injury level by the end of this season i doubt we move him outside. luke has shown me he can play & have a impact inside or on the outside, so if it ain't broke then why fix it?

Well, Luke projects as a better MLB than Beason....if Luke reaches his potential it is ony a matter of when, not if he becomes the MLB.

As I said before when people were hating on the thought of drafting him......people would fall in love with this kid in preseason when forced to watch him. When he plays a full season.....people will get over the thought Beason is owed the MLB spot. Luke is a MLB. If he is what he projects.....he will do the job better than Beason.

#43 AceMan

AceMan

Huddle Vet

• HUDDLER
  • 2,707 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:59 AM

Just want to add...If Thomas Davis can somehow get back to 2009 form before his injury, he would become our best defensive player

Ordered a Kuechly jersey last night though!!

#44 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,813 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:02 AM

I still don't like that he does not have that killer mind set. I saw on one play where he had a chance to blow up the RB and he let up and the guy got an extra yard on the play. His nose for the ball is uncanny but he does not like to destroy players.

#45 mj4life

mj4life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:10 AM

Well, Luke projects as a better MLB than Beason....if Luke reaches his potential it is ony a matter of when, not if he becomes the MLB.

As I said before when people were hating on the thought of drafting him......people would fall in love with this kid in preseason when forced to watch him. When he plays a full season.....people will get over the thought Beason is owed the MLB spot. Luke is a MLB. If he is what he projects.....he will do the job better than Beason.

not saying he will spend his whole career outside, he will probably man the middle at some point i just don't expect it to be anytime soon. gross didn't assume the LT postion for quite awhile even though we drafted him to protect the qb's blind side

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com