Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Could the Bills depth at DT work to our advantage?

47 posts in this topic

I am not saying I called this one...... But, I am here to give myself props. (high fives self)

You were on point...

1 person likes this

well we would have had a lot bigger issues. Like let's say quarterback.

Luck!

I like to think important people read this blog. I mean, we got a shout out on ESPN a few weeks back!

Luck!

But if we drafted Dareus, who "solves" are issues at DT, would we even be in a position to draft Luck?

But if we drafted Dareus, who "solves" are issues at DT, would we even be in a position to draft Luck?

Absolutely as the offense would have still been a wreck.

In b4 someone writes

"do you know the powerballs hurrrrr?"

even the sun shines on a dogs ass every now and then

LeeeRoOOOOOOOY mmmmJeeeenkaaaans. . . nice shot holmes. What do you think about the future of the commodities market, specifically Gold and Silver over the next 5years?

Wow, all I can say is the tide in bringing players has turned. I have never seen this FO make so many moves to patch up weaknesses. If there was ever one single problem I had with the team, it wouldve been that. These arent big moves, but they are right moves and I'll take em anyway I can get em.

mmm come to think of it. . we have brought in our fair share of these kinds of moves and theyve served us well. . most of the time. . cept for Lucas maybe.