Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vorbis

byebye Mare

76 posts in this topic

I wonder how happy you guys are going to be in regular season when the opposing team starts at the 30-40 yard line after every kickoff because Medlock can't get it into the end zone.

Keeping him would go against everything RR and co. have been putting on the table. Good move

You just texted an eyeful. Rivera has implimented a "what have you done lately" policy. At least, thats my name for it.

I wonder how happy you guys are going to be in regular season when the opposing team starts at the 30-40 yard line after every kickoff because Medlock can't get it into the end zone.

I wonder how happy you'll be when we don't miss game tying/winning field goals in the 4th quarter.

Thank you, sweet baby Jesus!

Well, now we know who was the one guy to buy a Mare jersey.

Mare will go down in the annals of Panthers fandom as the David Carr of special teams.

Would probably feel bad until he kicks his first 50 yard fg. After that will just say our kickoff team needs to be better.. you know like when the kickoffs weren't 5 yards closer.

LMAO...can't believe somone would dick ride Mare!

I wonder how happy you'll be when we don't miss game tying/winning field goals in the 4th quarter.

So once a year versus many times a game. I'll tell you which hurts worse.

Personally, I don't care who the FG kicker is. But if the Panthers want to survive with their kickoff coverage, they are going to have to find someone to kickoff and that will not be anybody on their current roster.

Ewww no. I do have a Kasay one though. Apparently no one cares that the Panthers have one of the worse kickoff coverage units in the NFL.