• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ivan The Awesome

Armanti...

Fat girls, hipsters who smoke weed all day, people who wear north face jackets and think they are now qualified to teach a snowboarding class, and most importantly receiving a degree that will only get you a job working at a campground.

You're an ass clown. I bet you have lots of cool friends though.

BTW where did you go to school because you sure do 'em proud.

I actually think Armanti is the better QB than Newton. The organization just feels the pressure to start Newton over Armanti since he was drafted so high. Armanti seems to have more poise and pocket presence when going back and watching film on the two.

I actually think Armanti is the better QB than Newton. The organization just feels the pressure to start Newton over Armanti since he was drafted so high. Armanti seems to have more poise and pocket presence when going back and watching film on the two.

........................damnit dude. Really? I fuging quit, jesus.

you've strayed a good ways off from appfan.com my friend

I know it's a somewhat controversial statement, but I know football better than most people that post here. I had season tickets one year for the Patriots.

snl_spittake.gif

See what I mean? He isn't the first one of the boone goons to say this in the thread either!

LOFL - I'd like to read his fake hipster friends come and defend this statement.

I'll wait

still-waiting-skeleton.jpg

Goddamnit, I swear I've never hated a college fan base in my life...til now. There's of couple of you that are ok, but the majority are fuggin idiots!

Everyone who reads this statement is dumber from doing so.

EDIT: The post has been reported to the moderators. LOL.

reporting benign posts makes me angry

Okay. I'll just report the numerous times I've been personally insulted in this thread for having an opinion a very small percentage of the fan base doesn't agree with.

Posts like the one directly below you.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Cobra

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts