• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

#61 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:28 PM

You have a very loose definition of success I see.

#62 VIP

VIP

S-Jax

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:28 PM

Its just fun to smack app homers around a bit....in a big brother kind of way.

You have a very loose definition of success I see.

lol you run an internet forum.

#63 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:29 PM

I've never understood the rage Armanti generates... the guy hasn't panned out, he hasn't screwed around on the field, been a punk, screwed up off the field, or anything like that as far as I know, he just hasn't had what it takes on the field to contribute... if you're gonna be mad at someone, be mad for Hurney for the draft pick. I don't really blame him though, I thought it was worth a shot at the time...

Hurney most certainly deserves some of the blame. Every time a "fug Marty" thread pops up once or twice a month, Armanti is always one of the first arguments brought up against him. It's another swing and miss from Hurney in regards to the draft. That still doesn't take away from the fact that Edwards is garbage as a panther and there is an annoying, delusional fan base of a fake football school suggesting he should take snaps away from Cam Newton.

#64 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

lol you run an internet forum

lol that you are a junior member on... kindof like App and the NCAA

#65 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Hey, this guy may not have worked out as a wr. But i wish him well wherever he lands from here. At least he took his own test in real classes and will be remembered for the athletic contributions he brought to our wonderful homestate. Guy failed at a job he never intended to do, and no one will ever topple his achievements set at app. and I don't even care that much for app. But he never complained and he always worked hard. He"s a winner in the book of N.C. atheletics. Good luck to ya and please offer Mare a ride home on your way out.

#66 VIP

VIP

S-Jax

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:30 PM

lol that you are a junior member on... kindof like App and the NCAA

lol you take pride in running an internet forum

#67 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:32 PM

lol you take pride in running an internet forum

Pays the bills, gets me on the field during games, etc.

Yeah, I like it.

#68 AceMan

AceMan

Huddle Vet

• HUDDLER
  • 2,743 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:33 PM

...why is that mouth breather still on this team?

inb4appstatehater.

Don't care for app state, just want all the dead weight off the team already.

Since Hurney drafted/reached for him. He will get EVERY opportunity to make the team/stick around. Sorta like Rivera with ex-Charger players

#69 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,718 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Hurney most certainly deserves some of the blame. Every time a "fug Marty" thread pops up once or twice a month, Armanti is always one of the first arguments brought up against him. It's another swing and miss from Hurney in regards to the draft. That still doesn't take away from the fact that Edwards is garbage as a panther and there is an annoying, delusional fan base of a fake football school suggesting he should take snaps away from Cam Newton.

Yeah, that ain't me... I've never even THOUGHT in my mind at any point that he should be playing QB... and I do realize that the App fans can be about as homerish as a Carolina Tarheel fan on crack... but still, the guy hasn't done anything to garner the rage that gets directed at him. Hurney, well that's debatable...

#70 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

lol you run an internet forum.

Yeah, he runs an internet forum that you use for e-drama.

I don't follow Zod blindly and have butted heads w/ him in the past but I challenge you to find a better outlet to get your Panthers fix.

That whole "you're an internet forum nerd" or "get out of your mom's basement" or "go get laid" is so played out. It's a crutch for people to use when they are losing an argument. It's the 21st century bro - social media runs the world.

#71 MuchAdoAboutNewton

MuchAdoAboutNewton

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationNorth Cakalack

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:35 PM

I've never understood the rage Armanti generates... the guy hasn't panned out, he hasn't screwed around on the field, been a punk, screwed up off the field, or anything like that as far as I know, he just hasn't had what it takes on the field to contribute... if you're gonna be mad at someone, be mad for Hurney for the draft pick. I don't really blame him though, I thought it was worth a shot at the time...

Wow, a reasonable post. They do exist on the Huddle.

Yeah, I wish him well if he gets cut. He's a nice guy, and I generally have no ill will towards guys trying to carve out a career, unlike some posters.

#72 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:37 PM

I like Armanti personally. Have spoken to him a few times. I don't think he is NFL material but am betting he makes a good living playing football in the CFL and that ain't a bad career path.

#73 VIP

VIP

S-Jax

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:38 PM

Yeah, he runs an internet forum that you use for e-drama.

I don't follow Zod blindly and have butted heads w/ him in the past but I challenge you to find a better outlet to get your Panthers fix.

That whole "you're an internet forum nerd" or "get out of your mom's basement" or "go get laid" is so played out. It's a crutch for people to use when they are losing an argument. It's the 21st century bro - social media runs the world.

youre trying too hard

#74 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:38 PM

No where have I ever implied, suggested, or wished any ill will on Armanti when his days as a Panther are done. Like I've said numerous times now, I'm sure he's a nice young man and hope he lands on his feet. He could be very successful in Canada.

#75 pilot2011

pilot2011

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:39 PM

Fake football school? Many would consider ECU a fake school in general. And don't get me started on athletics and academics at UNC.

I sure as heck hope you are not a state employee, bc u sure spend a lot of time bashing AE, and then continue to do so until someone agrees with you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com