195 replies to this topic

#76 MuchAdoAboutNewton

MuchAdoAboutNewton

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationNorth Cakalack

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:39 PM

Hurney most certainly deserves some of the blame. Every time a "fug Marty" thread pops up once or twice a month, Armanti is always one of the first arguments brought up against him. It's another swing and miss from Hurney in regards to the draft. That still doesn't take away from the fact that Edwards is garbage as a panther and there is an annoying, delusional fan base of a fake football school suggesting he should take snaps away from Cam Newton.

I think you need to add a third team to your list of schools you root for. I mean, you didn't go to UNC either, so why not throw App onto your list? You clearly take time out of your life to post about AE and App at every opportunity. It's quite funny to hear how little you care for both AE and App, yet see how much you post about both.

All joking aside, one serious question: why so much hatred toward someone that you've never met and a school that has no affect on you, or are you simply trolling?

#77 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,546 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:39 PM

Yeah, he runs an internet forum that you use for e-drama.

I don't follow Zod blindly and have butted heads w/ him in the past but I challenge you to find a better outlet to get your Panthers fix.

That whole "you're an internet forum nerd" or "get out of your mom's basement" or "go get laid" is so played out. It's a crutch for people to use when they are losing an argument. It's the 21st century bro - social media runs the world.

VIP isn't a Panther fan. He's an Armanti fan. When Armanti goes so does he. And yes he's lost this argument (several times over) but his blind dick riding takes over.

#78 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,996 posts
  • Location704

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:41 PM

Fake football school? Many would consider ECU a fake school in general. And don't get me started on athletics and academics at UNC.

I sure as heck hope you are not a state employee, bc u sure spend a lot of time bashing AE, and then continue to do so until someone agrees with you.

Saturday App State @ ECU
Also, not sure I follow the state employee/AE connection?

PS: I quit a very long time ago caring about if people agreed with me here or not. I suggest you do the same.

#79 VIP

VIP

S-Jax

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:43 PM

VIP isn't a Panther fan. He's an Armanti fan. When Armanti goes so does he. And yes he's lost this argument (several times over) but his blind dick riding takes over.

any proof of your accusations? why are you so frustrated that youre trying to attack me personally for liking Armanti Edwards? Does it really make you that mad? why?

2011 join date..must be a Cam bandwagoner. welcome aboard

#80 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:44 PM

any proof of your accusations? why are you so frustrated that youre trying to attack me personally for liking Armanti Edwards? Does it really make you that mad? why?

Says the guy that attacked me personally right off the bat.

lol

or something

#81 VIP

VIP

S-Jax

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:45 PM

Says the guy that attacked me personally right off the bat.

lol

or something

I would never attack someone over the internet. I just point out facts

#82 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:45 PM

lol you run an internet forum.

The troll is strong with this one....

#83 Ken

Ken

Triple Threat

• HUDDLER
  • 3,388 posts
  • Locationnyc

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:46 PM

Given the players that were cut, I see no viable explanation for AE making the final roster.

#84 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:47 PM

I would never attack someone over the internet. I just point out facts

So you can point out that though Armanti is a nice fellow, his stint in the NFL has been a complete failure?

#85 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,483 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:47 PM

I wonder how Russell Wilson is doing in the NFL. Good to see local QBs make it on the big stage.

#86 VIP

VIP

S-Jax

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:52 PM

So you can point out that though Armanti is a nice fellow, his stint in the NFL has been a complete failure?

When has he failed?

2/2 passing 11 yards first down

success

2 runs for 12 yards
success

preseason
playing as well as anyone not named Murphy while catching from Clausen

I guess he failed at punt returning. I'll give you that. But anyone should have seen that coming.

I already said in the other thread he was obviously drafted to be a wildcat passing option (while slowly developing his receiving skills as a project). not really his fault that we happened to luck into the greatest running threat QB possibly ever 2 years after, rendering his skillset moot. not the worst disaster ever, in my opinion

#87 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,274 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:53 PM

rude

#88 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,546 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:54 PM

2011 join date..must be a Cam bandwagoner. welcome aboard

You ONLY post in threads about AE! My join date may have been 2011 , but Ive been a PANTHER fan since i was 15 years old (1995) and have read this forum for many years up til then. And FYI I post in many threads not just one, about one player. Also I dont hate AE. I just know he's a wasted roster spot. I do hate the blind dick riding he gets. He's done nothing and will do nothing in the NFL.

And calling you a blind dick rider isn't a personal attack. Its a fact!

#89 mr beauxjangles

mr beauxjangles

Large Member

• HUDDLER
  • 3,372 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:55 PM

Posted Image

who uses a santoku knife to trim fat from a cut of beef? smh.

#90 MuchAdoAboutNewton

MuchAdoAboutNewton

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationNorth Cakalack

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:01 PM

You ONLY post in threads about AE! My join date may have been 2011 , but Ive been a PANTHER fan since i was 15 years old (1995) and have read this forum for many years up til then. And FYI I post in many threads not just one, about one player. Also I dont hate AE. I just know he's a waisted roster spot. I do hate the blind dick riding he gets. He's done nothing and will do nothing in the NFL.

And calling you a blind dick rider isn't a personal attack. Its a fact!

I understand about being annoyed by the blind loyalty shown AE. I also find the blind hatred towards him to be just as annoying. The dude is on our team, we should want him to succeed, that would mean that the Panthers are succeeding. I've never understood why people root against players on their team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.