Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dex

Madden 13 blows 2/10 would not play

118 posts in this topic

Played it...like the idea, hate the execution. Was worth the $2 rent, nothing more I'm afraid. Hopefully next year EA can polish this turd. Change for the sake of Change has and will always be, a bad idea.

Best madden to date.

The straight up poo storm that happened to franchise mode , coupled with the horrible ignorance of the ratings giver , add on no draft classes , no gang tackles , DTs with the ability to run you down when theyre off screen .and still some of the worst challenges in the series that can cost you games .. no sir... take off your EA colored glasses.. this game is right there with blitz the league as one of the worst football games to date.

Tell me this you devoted madden fans... What gives the madden people the mindset to believe that THEY know what scheme a player is good for? What makes them think that they know more than the coaches... The absolute only way that stupid ass engine would work even for a second is if you go into franchise mode with everyone the default ratings and maybe they change if you trade them somewhere because once again .. what do these tards know about schemes xD

this game is right there with blitz the league as one of the worst football games to date.

I actually liked Blitz: The League...

I play the wii version of madden, because that's the only game system I have. (used to play the PC version).

Let me preface this by saying the wii version of madden is little more than a port of the old PS2 madden, so I wasn't expecting much from it.

I was still disappointed. :(

I actually liked Blitz: The League...

What did you like about it?.. I was always annoyed because you couldnt pass the ball because your friends would just tackle you before it got there .

What did you like about it?.. I was always annoyed because you couldnt pass the ball because your friends would just tackle you before it got there .

You just gotta be creative. Use clash catch most of the time. I mostly played the CPU though.

You just gotta be creative. Use clash catch most of the time. I mostly played the CPU though.

Yeah the cpu was okish .. The inability to play with my friends was what killed it for me.

Fantasy Draft added.

Wish they'd add player editing.

Thank God, that's one of my favorite parts of the game. Unfortunately, I'm already two seasons into an old Coach Mode, and I'm kicking ass (won Coach of the Year, D-Lo broke the all time rushing record). But after I get bored with this squad, I'm gonna have some fun with the fantasy drafting.

• To me this off-season it makes the most since to keep CAP or Foz if it comes down to those two. CAP may be average, but that's as a 1st and 2nd down back which CMC, & Whit are not at this point from a full time perspective.  CAP is the best option to maintain a physical runner in the event (likely-hood) Stewart has to miss a couple games as he tends to each season.  I think it's common sense at this point. If we look at Stewart for what he is ''right now'' aside from pass protection there is not '' a lot'' that really separates him from CAP in my opinion, a few years ago it was a bigger gap, but at this point in Stewart's career he's becoming just a power runner, CAP is the closest we have to that. 
    • Dummy, come on man.    Rivera and DG tanked that game for a high pick. You guys know nothing about running a team.    The question now is, do we as huddles think you're a decent poster anymore. Answer is "no".  
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Evangellic