#17 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:08 PM

lol... told you so...

ONLY reason I will ever buy another Madden is if a Panther is on the cover... Haven't bought one since '10

#18 savage

savage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:49 PM

I am loving the game , especially our playbook. option plays are awesome. tobert trucks people. i am having no problem running the ball. i havent played career mode, but i normally don't play modes like that.

#19 GolfRasta

GolfRasta

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • LocationPinehurst

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:28 PM

I am loving the game , especially our playbook. option plays are awesome. tobert trucks people. i am having no problem running the ball. i havent played career mode, but i normally don't play modes like that.

Any advice on running the triple option? I know how to pitch it, but I can't figure out how to go with the 1st option of just running up the gut (handing the ball off).

#20 Lomez

Lomez

Simple 'N Plain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:40 PM

Any advice on running the triple option? I know how to pitch it, but I can't figure out how to go with the 1st option of just running up the gut (handing the ball off).

Haven't played this year's Madden, but I know in NCAA (on PS3, at least) you hold X after you hike the ball to hand it to the fullback.

#21 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,778 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:43 PM

What mode are you playing? Offline or Online?

I was talking specifically about career mode (as a RB)...

#22 GolfRasta

GolfRasta

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • LocationPinehurst

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:45 PM

Haven't played this year's Madden, but I know in NCAA (on PS3, at least) you hold X after you hike the ball to hand it to the fullback.

So that would probably be A on xbox then. Snap with A, then hold down A to hand off?

#23 Riverboat Ron

Riverboat Ron

The Gambler

• HUDDLER
  • 2,072 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:06 PM

Two things really annoyed me, Silatolu having an animal in his helmet and career mode. Played as Cam and during the first practice I noticed that the GM had signed Cedric Benson. So basically a backfield of Williams, Stewart, Benson and Tolbert.

#24 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:07 PM

So that would probably be A on xbox then. Snap with A, then hold down A to hand off?

Think of it as if when you press A you extend the ball to the RB, if you let go before he gets to it, you keep it.

#25 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,791 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:27 PM

These two seem to like it...

Posted Image

#26 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,778 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:28 PM

Two things really annoyed me, Silatolu having an animal in his helmet and career mode. Played as Cam and during the first practice I noticed that the GM had signed Cedric Benson. So basically a backfield of Williams, Stewart, Benson and Tolbert.

That was another thing... I was playing as a RB in career mode and without updating me on it, apparently we signed Ryan Grant, Amendola (the WR from the Rams), Cut LaFell, Traded for Issac Redman and then cut him after two preseason games... WTF?

#27 NCBlu

NCBlu

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:10 PM

WTF.... If you change your playbook (add plays or take out) it messes up your kick off return again this year(same as last year), you only have one play to pick from did madden ppl not fix this bug?!?!? Now if people see you have your own playbook they can just onside kick couse you cant stop it.. wow..

On a side note yea you hold down the hike button to give it to your 1st back on the triple option and other options. I cant get the triple options to work in a real game but the read option works really good if you know how to use it.

The ref is still turned the wrong way when you get a flag (just like in the demo) witch I think is funny seeing the back of his head as he tells you what the flag is for, but if you can over look the things like the wrong unis for the Panthers and lil stuff like that ill give this game a 6/10 just really hope they patch up all the bugs and fix the tackling.

One good thing they got the OLBs on the right side this game the last two Maddens they would put the players on the wrong side, see they trying...lol

#28 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:29 PM

Worst thing is they gutted offline franchise. No NCAA draft classes, no custom rosters in career mode, and no player editing in connected career mode. Glad I didn't buy my copy. Xbox modding FTW.

#29 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,809 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:32 PM

wtf is with the ratings in connected careers? lafell goes down to a 71 and armanti is the #2 guy, josh vaughn goes to the #2 back and dwill loses a bunch of points...

#30 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,366 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:54 PM

Traded it back in for store credit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.