117 replies to this topic

#76 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:17 PM

am i the only one who cant pass for poo? it takes like 4 seconds for a play to develop but i only had 2 to throw. It seems like the panthers oline is made out of tin foil.

if you are talking about online play, I've found a site that shows you how to get a sack almost every down on defense. I was wondering how people did that poo. they could get in the backfield about as Cam was on his third drop step and I couldn't even get past the o-line against them. It's ridiculous people have to resort to using exploits and I quit playing online against people I don't know because of this. But, I do like this game. I didn't play Madden 12, but it's way better then Madden 11 imho.

#77 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,198 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:40 PM

so friend brought it over today .. played a game on all pro with 7 mins qtrs.. he was beating me 42-0 going into the 4th with the 49ers and i subbed in clausen and poole for the lols and put Munnerlyn at KR,PR, and 1st Cb.. Ran back a kick , 2 punts , intercepted 2 and ran 1 back .. and went perfect with clausen with a long td to smith and got a td with poole and kicked a few FG's and ended up taking the lead back and winning 55-45 .. seems legit :rolleyes:

#78 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,477 posts
  • LocationUNC Chapel Hill & Wilmington

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:47 AM

I'm holding off on franchise mode till the next update. Tried playing player career mode as a WR and who would have guessed, we signed Grant and Redman at RB and James Farrior at MLB. I'm hoping they adjust the GM tendencies, this is the first Madden I've bought in years and love the gameplay, just not the franchise mode.

Yeah, James Farrior always gets signed too. And some no name punter.

I really liked the Madden 11 franchise mode. I didn't get 12, but 13's franchise mode isn't fun as of now.

And the career mode is kinda lame. You can't be a Carolina RB, because you start behind J-Stew, Josh Vaughan, and D-Lo, and then they sign one or two of Benson, Grant, Redman.

I also wish you could control receivers as a QB in career mode. I hit a wide open receiver, then he'll run straight towards the defenders and doesn't attempt to make moves. It's frustrating.

#79 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,477 posts
  • LocationUNC Chapel Hill & Wilmington

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:18 AM

Some guy called a fair catch, and somehow returned it anyways. Wtffff Madden!?

#80 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:17 AM

This is probably the worst Madden in terms of bugs and glitches that I've ever played. Haven't bought the last 4 or so, but before that I bought Madden just about every year.

#81 malik

malik

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:28 PM

the physics are terrible and its 2012 and still no gang tackle xD

#82 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,129 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:16 PM

panthers uniforms are fugED up OMG

#83 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,277 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:59 PM

Still haven't played online which used to be my staple, but I'm kind of weary of it at this point as I've seen way too many problems with the game itself just in playing CC mode.

BTW, CC mode is horribly flawed. I initially started with a RB who was undrafted to make my own underdog story... Big mistake. They signed Ryan Grant and traded for Issac Redman all while keeping DWill and Stew to back those two bums up. I only got to return kicks and punts. I had several TDs and never even moved up the depth chart... Yet, it kept giving me the goal of 500 yards in a season rushing... SMH... Hard to do that when you can't get on the field. It's stupid, the goals don't adjust to your specific situation.

So, then I made a CB, a first-rounder with prototype skills. Horrible. I've played 12 weeks and no INTs. I've caused 3 fumbles and am still on my way to the pro bowl, but it's so boring. To complicate the matter, we're like 6-5 or something like that right now because yet again, the stupid CPU signed Ryan Grant's slow ass to be the starter and DWill and Stew have NO carries through 12 weeks. Guess what that means for our offense... It's ranked 32nd in the league, which is part of the reason I have no INTs because the CPU is never forced to throw it. It's so frustrating.

I'm just not comfortable with taking it online as-is, especially considering EA's lazy cans still haven't updated the rosters. I'm not going into a game with Mare as my kicker.

#84 Lomez

Lomez

Simple 'N Plain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:40 PM

Well thank god I held off on this purchase.

#85 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:35 AM

Thank God that Cam didn't get the cover or I would have made that purchase. Doing just fine with updated rosters for Madden 12 that match Madden 13 release roster.

#86 CarolinaAllDay

CarolinaAllDay

NY Panther's Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:16 AM

After timeouts, the waterboys wearing a panthers polo with the old logo, and the logo on the shoulders of their jerseys is the old as well. Looks like poo

#87 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:52 PM

After timeouts, the waterboys wearing a panthers polo with the old logo, and the logo on the shoulders of their jerseys is the old as well. Looks like poo

Just curious, why do you actually take the time to notice that?

#88 CarolinaAllDay

CarolinaAllDay

NY Panther's Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:59 AM

I usually play a game or two a day and i picked up on it like 2 dats ago. Or maybe my autism

#89 NCBlu

NCBlu

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 08 September 2012 - 05:05 PM

Medlock 2nd lowest kick power out of kickers (87) lol, cant say im shocked. EA: have not heared of him he must suck... I couldnt even hit a 50yrd fg from the 32. 1st time ive ever not been able to hit a 50yarder, just keeps coming up short :huh:

#90 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,277 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 05:12 PM

Donny Moore needs to be kicked in the face by a donkey. I've waited two weeks for a legit roster update and they fill our CB position with guys on IR and the practice squad, no change to Norman's speed, and the one I couldn't wait for - KICKER. Finally got rid of Mare and got a guy who can kick a long FG, only to update my roster and find Medlock rated a 57 overall with 87 kicking power? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.

I don't care if he hasn't kicked previously in the NFL, he has a career long of 57 in the CFL, Additionally, he attempted 50+ yarders and had enough leg for 60 yarders in the Pittsburgh game (he was just inaccurate). Donny Moore is such a retard. Still don't understand Cam having only 80 DAC either. Man, I want to put that dude in a headlock.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.