Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kognan

Bill Nye 'The Science Guy' Hits Evolution Deniers

42 posts in this topic

In old news, the Creation Museum outside of Cincy is quite possibly one of the most unintentionally funny things ever.

The only thing that prevents me from visiting is the small twinge of bad feelings I get for the religious that don't buy in to the literalist interpretation.

They have to be approaching one million visitors, and I'm pretty sure they aren't all the incredulous.

I believe that creationism and evolution can co-exst.

I agree and so do 32% of those polled.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of people out there that believe dinosaurs and people either co-existed or that fossils were placed by the devil to test people's faith in God.

I do not believe in the bible or any organized religion for that matter, but I see no reason why religion and evolution cannot co-exist.

In old news, the Creation Museum outside of Cincy is quite possibly one of the most unintentionally funny things ever.

The only thing that prevents me from visiting is the small twinge of bad feelings I get for the religious that don't buy in to the literalist interpretation.

They have to be approaching one million visitors, and I'm pretty sure they aren't all the incredulous.

startingpoints2-1.jpg

that was a separate choice in the poll... i think 32% responded that they believed in both.

only 15% believe in JUST evolution.

this country's celebration of ignorance is f*ckin astounding.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

--Asimov

4 people like this

tumblr_m77zwpEhc61r8xocao2_r1_1280.jpg

lol. I wonder if they have a Jesusaurus in there.

I like how my first pic shows the complexity of human reason vs. god's word... You'd think most religious people would understand that they're taking the easy way out.

you can question man you absofuginglutely cant question god.

The herbivore T-Rex until apple-biting is just precious.