Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stirs

Prime spot for the Atheists to make their voices heard.

80 posts in this topic

wait... terrorists are going to destroy the COUNTRY with nuclear weapons and compulsory education is a THOUSAND times more dangerous and badly motivated?

you're flying off the handle a little here dude.

I never said christianity is going to ruin this country any day. I don't believe that would be possible. I despise a culture of ignorance as I would assume you do. I'm not claiming victim in this argument.

And call me nuts, but children being taught that God may or may not have created the Earth is not seriously undermining reason and science.

Do you even know how reason and science work? Children being taught that the Christian god may or may not have created the Earth is just as viable as a rabbit wearing a top-hat and sitting on Jupiter creating the Earth. Both are seriously undermining both science and reason.

Seriously, the rest of your rant is just, like, your opinion, man. Bring some facts. Here are some from me:

-The Crusades

-The Spanish Inquisition

-9/11

-Holocaust (at least partially)

-The Catholic Church as a whole (biggest, most powerful criminal organization to ever exist)

The above is part of the reason religion gets no respect from me. You can have your voluntary, willful, gleeful ignorance.

1 person likes this

Terrorists! Nuclear bombs! ZOMG!!!

beer on me king one day. see just what happened there? two totally dif people, seeing things as they are while defying stereotypes and narrow thinking.

my whole point is the so called outrage or the way this is framed when it's not what it seems.

beer on me king one day. see just what happened there? two totally dif people, seeing things as they are while defying stereotypes and narrow thinking.

my whole point is the so called outrage or the way this is framed when it's not what it seems.

Careful pstall. Offering to buy someone a beer has been known to be construed by some tenderbox posters as a possible threat.

Careful pstall. Offering to buy someone a beer has been known to be construed by some tenderbox posters as a possible threat.

Only if it is legitimate rape

I'm more apt to show I can hang with anyone and not judge but I wll keep it mind.

American Christian right wing terrorism has killed far more people in the last decade than islamic terrorism.

American Christian right wing terrorism has killed far more people in the last decade than islamic terrorism.

The US government pwns em all.

Yo i'm gonna need a link to this