80 replies to this topic

#1 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,889 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:27 PM

Prime spot for a speaker at RNC. Much debate as to who it will be.

What say you?

I say Lieberman

Many others like Petraeus, or Clint Eastwood being batted around.

#2 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,501 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:56 PM

A Ronald Reagan Hologram

#3 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,664 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:04 PM

A Ronald Reagan Hologram

...with Nancy still trying to tell him what to say....

#4 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,889 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:35 PM

...with Nancy still trying to tell him what to say....

With Obama and Bidens stupidity on public display lately, maybe that would not be a bad idea for Dems

#5 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,664 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:58 PM

Joe Scarborough said, "I'm just tired of the Republican Party being the 'Stupid Party!' Stupid people saying stupid things and scaring off independent voters and swing voters!"

"I will tell you that I had a mother last night come up to me here in Tampa, Florida, after the debate. She told me that her little daughter took that vaccine, that injection, and she suffered from mental retardation thereafter." –Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN), on the HPV vaccine.

"We just want Jews to be perfected, as they say." --Ann Coulter arguing that it would be better if we were all Christian

"I'm not concerned about the very poor. We have a safety net there." —Mitt Romney (January 2012)

"He [Obama] says we need more firemen, more policemen, more teachers. Did he not get the message of Wisconsin? The American people did. It's time for us to cut back on government and help the American people." —Mitt Romney at a campaign event in Council Bluffs, Iowa, June 8, 2012

"I'm very proud of my pro-life record, and I've always adopted the idea that, the position that the method of conception doesn't change the definition of life." –Paul Ryan, referring to rape as a "method of conception" when asked if it should it be legal for a woman to be able to get an abortion if she's raped, interview with WJHL, Roanoake, Va., Aug. 23, 2012

[T]he reason I got involved in public service, by and large, if I had to credit one thinker, one person, it would be Ayn Rand." –Paul Ryan in a 2005 speech to a group of Rand devotees called the Atlas Society, which is dedicated to promoting Rand's beliefs

"I grew up reading Ayn Rand and it taught me quite a bit about who I am and what my value systems are and what my beliefs are. It's inspired me so much that it's required reading in my office for all my interns and my staff." –Paul Ryan in a 2005 speech to a group of Rand devotees called the Atlas Society

"Rand makes the best case for the morality of democratic capitalism." –Paul Ryan, praising the anti-democratic Ayn Rand, who once said, "Democracy is a totalitarian manifestation; it is not a form of freedom."

"I reject her [Ayn Rand's] philosophy. It's an atheist philosophy. It reduces human interactions down to mere contracts and it is antithetical to my worldview. If somebody is going to try to paste a person's view on epistemology to me, then give me Thomas Aquinas. Don't give me Ayn Rand." –Paul Ryan, National Review interview, April 2012

#6 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,528 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:01 PM

DB Cooper?

#7 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,889 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:43 PM

Ayn Rand, Milton Friedman, etc. Are we discussing politics, economics, or religion? Lots of your offensive stuff is not that offensive.

You could do a page and a half of "the best of Joe Biden" and people would not have to search so hard for the punch line.

#8 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,930 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:50 PM

Probably Trump, he's been desperate to get into the news lately.

#9 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,978 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:11 PM

Christie

#10 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:14 PM

Here's one theory:

http://www.theonion....p-rnc-cr,29352/

#11 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,664 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:17 PM

Ayn Rand, Milton Friedman, etc. Are we discussing politics, economics, or religion? Lots of your offensive stuff is not that offensive.

You could do a page and a half of "the best of Joe Biden" and people would not have to search so hard for the punch line.

If I'm quoting right-wing morons, it certainly has nothing to do with politics, a subject they seem to be completely unfamiliar with.

No, remember, you brought up the subject of stupidity- no mention of the word offensive anywhere. Although I do find it extremely offensive when the Republican party assumes we'll accept the lies and deceit without a fight.

#12 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,978 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:17 PM

glad they let him keep on his uniform. those are the best military uni's ever son...

#13 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,101 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:18 PM

Bill clinton

#14 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,978 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:39 PM

George Clinton. Could you imagine the mothership with all those blue hairs?

#15 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,529 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:44 PM

oh oh Clintons, I guess Hillary!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com